Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Start of the 2nd half.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Sorry if this is already repeated.

Is the club going to make some sort of announcement or ring a bell like the theatre when the 2nd half is about to start?

Being in the queue for food and drink, I didn’t know that the 2nd half had started. It is very noisy on the concourse

Or maybe have some of the TV's showing the players coming out for the 2nd half.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why should they ? We never have done in the past, it's up to the individual to get back to their seat in time for the second half. Sorry, much as I dislike the expression but you have made a truly 'JCL' post

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
1, Half time whistle goes = look at watch / phone / ipod / mates watch for the time and make a mental note. Write it down if need be !

2, Enjoy half time but be aware a game is to recommence 15 mins after action 1 and this can't be viewed from the concourse

3, Return to seat 15 mins after action 1

I can write one out for getting dressed in the morning if you want ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Nonsense. In the past we didn't have a ground where it's so easy to lose track of what's happening in the arena itself. The concourses and the lounges are very isolated in terms of noise from what's happening and while queuing for drinks/loos/food, it's easy to lose track.

Part of the attraction of having a new stadium and one was finished to a high standard is that it has other facilities people want to use, bringing valuable revenue for the club.

I'm sure some people will still want to stubbornly sit in their seat from 1430 to 1755 ignoring all distractions but quite why they get so uptight about those who want make more use of the excellent facilities, I fail to understand.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Sorry if this is already repeated.

Is the club going to make some sort of announcement or ring a bell like the theatre when the 2nd half is about to start?

Being in the queue for food and drink, I didn’t know that the 2nd half had started. It is very noisy on the concourse

Or maybe have some of the TV's showing the players coming out for the 2nd half.

How about the Ref blows a whistle?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They are very obviously going to encourage people back to their seats - the on-screen graphic on the WSU concourse screens at full-time is clearly going to be part of that encouragement. I took a photo of that which I'll post later.

I expect it's a further thing which will have improved for this coming Saturday.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
My God.......Some People...You ask a simple question!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what the replies would have been if I said Marcos Painter is SO the weakest link and will be roasted most Games

1, Half time whistle goes = look at watch / phone / ipod / mates watch for the time and make a mental note. Write it down if need be !

2, Enjoy half time but be aware a game is to recommence 15 mins after action 1 and this can't be viewed from the concourse

3, Return to seat 15 mins after action 1

I can write one out for getting dressed in the morning if you want ?

Thanks for this. I was begining to worry but i will print this out so all will be well.

Any chance of the getting dressed one?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Will they be showing the game on CCTV on the concourses like they do at Millwall amongst other places? If so that should suffice.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
and of course no one at the club would want to encourage a rush by supporters to get to their seats all at the same time. that would be dangerous...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here