Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 or whatever the corporate are is called

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
That is true but im just commenting on how empty it makes the West stand look.

proper fans would not miss a minute to gulp down a prawn sarnie....

Those steak and ale pies were/are much better

It was never a problem when some of us were paying for seats at Gillingham or Withdean and living abroad so couldn't go to matches but wanted to support the club. In the unlikely (hypothetical) event that I chose to sit from 12:30 to 6 pm on a Saturday drinking in the bar and not watching one second of football so be it.

That's my choice get over it.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Absolute disgrace on Saturday they disappear 5 mins before half time and dont return until 10 mins into the second half...

Call yourselves fans?

Whats the excuses?

Why worry so much about what others do, surely its up to them! Bet you looked at the screen durign the match, didnt you? those 4 seconds when you could have been watching your team directly ;)

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
I admit i was 5 mins late for second half but that was because i took me 15 mins to get served at the bar (also i was unaware it had restarted). In the lounge you have to queue at the same bar for alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, as i was parched from shouting/singing i needed a soft drink........so neither an alcoholic or greedy just mildly dehydrated!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
People can stay in the bar the whole game far as I'm concerned. If they want to pay for a match ticket then spend half the match queueing for a pie then that's up to them. Personally I'll be waiting for me pie til after the match from now on when there's far more serving staff than customers in the WSU (big hint to the North Standers there).

Oh, and anybody who says they missed the start of the second half because nobody rang a bell to tell them it was starting is a tart who should stick to complaining that the broccoli was overcooked. Sake! :rolleyes:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
People can stay in the bar the whole game far as I'm concerned. If they want to pay for a match ticket then spend half the match queueing for a pie then that's up to them. Personally I'll be waiting for me pie til after the match from now on when there's far more serving staff than customers in the WSU (big hint to the North Standers there).

Oh, and anybody who says they missed the start of the second half because nobody rang a bell to tell them it was starting is a tart who should stick to complaining that the broccoli was overcooked. Sake! :rolleyes:

I really could not agree more!!! I thought it was a wind up at first......

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I admit i was 5 mins late for second half but that was because i took me 15 mins to get served at the bar (also i was unaware it had restarted). In the lounge you have to queue at the same bar for alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, as i was parched from shouting/singing i needed a soft drink........so neither an alcoholic or greedy just mildly dehydrated!

Have you ever been to a football match before?!!

3.45-4pm. If you're in your seat at 4pm you'll be fine. Have you heard of a thing called a watch or do you live the rest of your life waiting for a bell to go off or be told to do everything?

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Have you ever been to a football match before?!!

3.45-4pm. If you're in your seat at 4pm you'll be fine. Have you heard of a thing called a watch or do you live the rest of your life waiting for a bell to go off or be told to do everything?

Yes been to plenty thanks but lost track of time in the huddle at the bar.......wasn't blaming not having an announcement on my tardiness just that it took a while to get a much needed drink......

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Jeez,Anybody would think we have not got a brand new stadium,a great manager,exciting new players...all they can do is whinge,whinge,whinge about other Albion fans...get over it....if someone is delayed getting back,don't worry about it,instead of worrying over what others are doing spend your energy on supporting the team.

D

Deleted User X18H

I returned to my seat on 55 mins as I was quaffing a lovely pint of Amstel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here