Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Owen in Today's Argus

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Cant see this online but I would highly recommend his article in the paper today. It really had me getting all emotional again.

Well done to to Brian, who does have the knack of writing great little feature articles.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
My Argus hasn't arrived yet, who is the frustrated player?

It's not a quote attributed to a player. It just says that with 5 subs and 3 wingers that one of them will be unlucky each match. The heavy hint is that Buckley could be that player.

I'm not so sure though as he would be a good cover for a forward and midfield as well as his favourite winder position so Noone would be my unlucky choice.

I would see us having a bench made up of;

Keeper, defender, full back/midfielder, forward and then one flexible player

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think Lualua will need looking after, I can see all three of the wingers playing every match either starting or coming on as a sub.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Buckley I think can play as an out and out forward though and he's a big lad so I'd have thought the more natural wingers will be the ones who share the games unless they make themselves undroppable.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It's not a quote attributed to a player. It just says that with 5 subs and 3 wingers that one of them will be unlucky each match. The heavy hint is that Buckley could be that player.

I'm not so sure though as he would be a good cover for a forward and midfield as well as his favourite winder position so Noone would be my unlucky choice.

I would see us having a bench made up of;

Keeper, defender, full back/midfielder, forward and then one flexible player

If the sub keeper was going to be Brezovan I would rather we had 5 outfield players tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here