Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This should occur on Saturday....make it happen!

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
The noisiest song on Saturday was this North Stand/West Stand "Brighton Boys" number:

Now then, for Saturday we should do this, but also get the East Stand involved. In fact, for it to work, they should start it. So, we get a bit of three way action going.

East Stand, then the North, then the West Stand.

Then, for a very thick layer of icing on our cake, we all come together as one for a rendition of "We Are Brighton".

Who's in?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I'll be taking my seat for the first time in the East Stand on Saturday - I'll certainly be giving it a go (from a seated position and with the utmost respect).

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Am I the only person who doesn't like that chant during the game? I recognise that we've got to sing/chant something otherwise we'll all sit there in silence, but whilst all that "left side, right side, north stand, west stand" stuff is happening people ignore the match (they turn away from the pitch) and seem to focus all their attentions on shouting at the other side/stand. The match becomes secondary to a sort of fans sing-off.

I think it'll be ok pre-match, indeed it should help the atmosphere nicely (much better than playing loud music) but I really don't like it during the game.

Just my opinion, like.

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Am I the only person who doesn't like that chant during the game? I recognise that we've got to sing/chant something otherwise we'll all sit there in silence, but whilst all that "left side, right side, north stand, west stand" stuff is happening people ignore the match (they turn away from the pitch) and seem to focus all their attentions on shouting at the other side/stand. The match becomes secondary to a sort of fans sing-off.

I think it'll be ok pre-match, indeed it should help the atmosphere nicely (much better than playing loud music) but I really don't like it during the game.

Just my opinion, like.

My view entirely. Sing at the away end but not at each other.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My view entirely. Sing at the away end but not at each other.

Your in a seat,so you can still stay seated.

Your facing the pitch,so you need not miss a thing.

Now just sing...easy.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Great idea. In the absence of any other contenders for a song that hops between the stands, this is the best.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
yes go between east north west say three times, then it would be awesome as suggested to all sing together "we r Brighton"

otherwise there is no really end to it and it just pitiers out pathetically. where as with three each it will build up in volume to a crescendo!!!!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
oh my god just do left side east stand and left side north and right side - west stand right side north stand

3 way would be rubbish not enough noise...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Personally i'd love the old pre 2004? Albion,Albion,Albion-sounds like "the (WE ARE LEEDS) chant"-the old fashioned way-why we don't seem to sing it much these days and have replaced it with Albiyawn baffles me.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Personally i'd love the old pre 2004? Albion,Albion,Albion-sounds like "the (WE ARE LEEDS) chant"-the old fashioned way-why we don't seem to sing it much these days and have replaced it with Albiyawn baffles me.

This.

This chant, We Are Brighton and SBTS are the holy trinity imho.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If, with a full stadium, this went from the east stand to the north to the west before 'We are the Brighton, We are the Brighton, we are the brighton brighton boys' (or something better) with all 20k in unison that would be AMAZING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here