Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex featured in today's edition of The Times / Predictions for the Championship

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
not knocking Buckley as I have only seen him in pre season but what are you basing that on? Can't even see Buckley starting at the moment let alone taking the Bennett role. While I agree that Hoskins and CMS are a better front 2 its getting the chances to them that I cannot see us being as strong as last season

Mostly from what I've seen and know of him before he joined us. I honestly think he'll end up sitting behind the two strikers. He's got an amazing shot, can really run at players and is big and strong. I can see why people haven't been blown away so far but he'll prove incredibly valuable to us this season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Mostly from what I've seen and know of him before he joined us. I honestly think he'll end up sitting behind the two strikers. He's got an amazing shot, can really run at players and is big and strong. I can see why people haven't been blown away so far but he'll prove incredibly valuable to us this season.

We can wait and see - if he is good enough to replace Bennett then all good

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Buckley if settles will easily cover what bennett did and lets be honest bennett done sod all in the last 5 months as he knew he was off to norwich.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Nice panoramic photo from East Stand.

And here it is:

page12and13thegame_185347c.jpg

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Debatable yes but the prediction of 12th came up in a few papers yesterday. I would certainly take that with victory's over Palace and Pompey

If I remember correctly, the Mail on Sunday had us down for 7th, with Palace 22nd, and Leicester to go top

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
5 live did a brief trail with the presenter of Wednesdays Championship Preview program ( 7pm I think he said),... he was asked quickly at the end who were his top 3 for promotion to the Prem this season, he said Leicester, Brighton and West Ham...... I was a little shocked, and didnt really have the same conviction,.... we will be mid-table I reckon, but lets hear what he has to say in detail on Weds night.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The pressure is on Leicester. I had them top as well, but not by much.

As for our squad: last season after losing Croft and Navarro I thought we would struggle. Lots of Championship clubs are losing star players. But not to their closest rivals and some to Premier upstarts like Norwich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here