Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In Memoram - A few tear jerkers in there

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Didn't get emotional at any point on Saturday, until half time when I read through those pages.

If anyone has a programme and hasn't, take a few minutes to. Really hammers home how lucky we are to be able to see The Amex.

Although (and I am sorry if there was another Baby Potts who was real and died, obviously) but whoever felt it necessary to put an mention in of that toy thing some people were taking to games is a dick.

Although (and I am sorry if there was another Baby Potts who was real and died, obviously) but whoever felt it necessary to put an mention in of that toy thing some people were taking to games is a dick.

I make no apology that this is the fourth thread i've vented my spleen on this subject, but I know a couple of people who got quite upset reading it and my efforts to make them feel better by explaining it was possibly the subject of an 'hilairious' wind up only made matters worse,to which I was asked, and I quote, "how can anyone be that sick?"

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
"Baby Potts - Remembered by all your friends and family, sorry we lost you so soon." Was that a spoof? Jeez, what a bunch of sick fuckers*, the sort of people who walk through a leukemia ward and laugh at at all the bald children. In their defence I guess they're young and don't realise that some people take the loss of loved ones seriously.

(*Hopefully just a single sick fucker, or hopefully still Walt is mistaken).

I make no apology that this is the fourth thread i've vented my spleen on this subject, but I know a couple of people who got quite upset reading it and my efforts to make them feel better by explaining it was possibly the subject of an 'hilairious' wind up only made matters worse,to which I was asked, and I quote, "how can anyone be that sick?"

I believe they call it "the ignorance of youth".

If the authors of the "tribute" are reading this, and one can only assume they are if Baby Potts is the NSC Baby Potts, then i hope they may learn a valuable lesson regarding death and peoples reactions to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here