Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whose it going to go wrong for this season

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Coventry, Donny Rovers, P'boro, Bristol City to struggle. Palace will hold there own just below mid-table and then get a few injuries along with a mood swing from Murray and then will plummet and hover above the relly zone. Leicester will hit the ground running and not be out of the top 3 all season along with surprise package Brighton. Blackpool, Ipswich and Cardiff all to be up there too.

What do I know?!? as long as the Albion are top 10 I'll be well happy.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't think any time will collapse this season in the Championship. I can't see Millwall or Watford setting the world alight. Away from home it will be trench warfare for every team. I rate Hughton as trench warfare so Birmingham will escape relegation. Teams with strong squads like Leciester will pick up extra points and that will give them the edge in the New Year. Doncaster will have to keep Billy Sharp or else they will get run over. Every game will be an epic struggle. West Ham have a difficult start. Peterborough and Barnsley may flatter and deceive but they will end up struggling by the end game. Brighton are the unknown quality.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Leeds - Start really well, storm to the top of the Championship until Christmas when they slowly drop down the league missing the last play-off place by 2 pts.
Cardiff & Birmingham = Administration
Pilarse = Relegation
Other worries for Leicester (Do well but not meeting the standards the hype and investment should have assured)
Shock Relegation Sides = Southampton & Portsmouth (Deducted yet more points)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Far too early to say although I think that Donny, Barnsley, Coventry, Palace, P'Boro, Pompey and Watford will not have good seasons, they just don't have much money which is bound to hold them back. Leicester and West Ham would be my bets for automatic promotion and as long as they can keep up, I think Southampton will be a play off contender along with Cardiff, Hull, Reading and Forest. Ipswich are my dark horse, mainly because of Paul Jewel.

As for us ? A mid table finish but I think that whilst we have plenty of fire power I'm not happy with the back. No El Abd is a problem and I am not comfortable with our goalkeeping situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here