Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whose it going to go wrong for this season

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
I reckon Leeds are going to be in for a tough season what with losing some key players and have some others out for a while too with injury.
Also I think Coventry and Burnley may well find points hard to come by.
Scum dead certs for relegation.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Birmingham are in for a rough ride until they get new investors.
Coventry, Palace, Doncaster and Peterboro to struggle too.

Sad to say I think Southampton may be the dark horses to go up alongside Leicester and West Ham.

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
I think Birmingham will do ok with Chris Houghton.
I think Millwall will struggle with goals this season especially with Henderson.

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
Ironic that not too long ago Big Sam was being touted for the England job with Mclaren to replace Sven, all 3 now targeting promotion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
West Ham, pure and simple. Club in turmoil, hated boss. Only needs a couple if bad results and he will be on his uppers.

Same for McClaren at Forest. Appointed names to make up for their lack if investment. Never works.

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
And now apparently West Ham are keen to offer Djimi Traore (sp?) a contract, remember him?
Wasn't he one of the worst ever defenders to grace the PL?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Cardiff have still got some good players, they will do fine. problem for palace is they dont have any!!!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Birmingham are in for a rough ride until they get new investors.
Coventry, Palace, Doncaster and Peterboro to struggle too.

Sad to say I think Southampton may be the dark horses to go up alongside Leicester and West Ham.

Think leicester will struggle to keep all their players happy with the amount they have got. They will need time to Gel. I genuinely think we will go straight up as runners up to West Ham. Then a toss up of Southampton/Reading for the other play off spot. Think Doncaster, Palace and watford will go down

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Wrong division I know, but I reckon the wheels will fall off bigtime for Everton this season, they have flirted with the wrong end of the table in the past and I can see them making a dramatic return to the land of struggle.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
As others have said. West Ham I feel are in for a very rough ride, deservedly so. I think all teams will show West Ham just why they got relegated from the Prem last season.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I reckon Leeds are going to be in for a tough season what with losing some key players and have some others out for a while too with injury.
Also I think Coventry and Burnley may well find points hard to come by.
Scum dead certs for relegation.

Palarse of course and Murrey with them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here