Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic Weekend!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Wow, I'm so happy this weekend has been fantastic! Yesterday was an incredible experience at the Amex, and it was a delight to watch us continue to play our style against a very strong Tottenham team and shine! The stadium was beautiful, the team was great and the day was magical!

Today was the final game of our six-a-side season and we needed to win the match to win the league...second place were playing directly before us and won 1-0 and stayed to watch us play. After a nervous first ten minutes we took the lead with a near break away. Second half we were more comfortable and never looked like letting in a goal. We ended winning the match 4-0 and the title! I'm in such a good mood now!

As a defender I took great pleasure in watching Dunk and Greer yesterday and tried to base my game around how they play. This has greatly improved my game as I get into better positions and pass the ball backwards as well as forwards. Watching Dunk, Greer, El-Abd, Cook, Elphick and Hall has made me enjoy playing as a defender more!

So, yeah, fantastic weekend and let's hope for a successful season for the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here