Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kim Bo-Kyung

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is going to sound rude, perhaps, but so? Is there some link to the albion (is this going to make a sunderland player surplus to requirement and a target)? Were we in for him? Has the hype surrounding Kim Bo-Kyung passed me by and this is actually a big story in the world of football?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
If this is true, then £2million is absolute peanuts considering the fact that you would open up the football-hysterical Far Eastern market to the BHA FC brand.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
would possibly be a very good signing although a club like Stoke can afford to give him time to acclimatise more than we can (particularly seeing that we already have Buckley taking time to settle in). If we are prepared to take the chance then the answer is to put a bid in as expressing an interest won't do it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well I am sorry. I tend not to post links that have no relevance. Why would I?

Because relevant is subjective. As bozza says, this is a message board for bha fans, not a messageboard about bha, as such there is no limit to what people post about, some threads are related to the club, but a significant proportion are not.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why are you posting about this? As Prince Philip would say - why do we want a slittey eyed chink?

You're not the sharpest knife in the box are you?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Competing will be no real biggie, at least on that valuation, but I guess he would choose a Premiership side over us.

I agree. I was thinking thinking more down the lines of £3mill to them would be much less of a risk than £3 mill for us!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I agree. I was thinking thinking more down the lines of £3mill to them would be much less of a risk than £3 mill for us!

Yes!, certainly less risky for them. :) I still find it 'tingly' that we as BHAFC fans are casually talking about acquiring players above £1 million in valuation! Certainly a step change in our new era. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here