Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The four heroes take to the Amex pitch to Nessun Dorma [emotional video]

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Booza, what row were you in? I was in line with the circle too.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
H, I think. It wasn't my season ticket seat but a spare from [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] (long story).

I've likely got the back of your head in my pictures then, I was in M.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Great video. Anymore you recorded?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Great video. Anymore you recorded?

Mine didn't come out very well, I had what I thought was a great North Stand left side, right side vid but the sound is patchy. Looked great from where I was though.

Sep 1, 2010
Good Video Bozwold!! The related video is okay as well, showing the players coming out and the rendition of Sussex By The Sea, eye welling moments!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good Video Bozwold!! The related video is okay as well, showing the players coming out and the rendition of Sussex By The Sea, eye welling moments!

I'm uploading my players coming out /GOSBTS vid now - it takes yonks as it's HD .MTS.

The video is somewhat embarrassing for me as my dreadful voice is clearly heard 'singing' on a couple of occasions but I'll just take the inevitable shit for that - I deserve it!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So so emotional-"Knight's leading charge to the promised land",was an Argus headline many years ago-so pleased he was on the pitch,super stuff.

Sep 1, 2010
I'm uploading my players coming out /GOSBTS vid now - it takes yonks as it's HD .MTS.

The video is somewhat embarrassing for me as my dreadful voice is clearly heard 'singing' on a couple of occasions but I'll just take the inevitable shit for that - I deserve it!

Excellent stuff!! Look forward to your singing cameo(in fact you may sing like him)

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I love Tony Bloom, he's so down to earth. He didn't want to get on the pitch alone to get the adulation of the fans to himself, but shared it. Is his picture up anywhere in the ground? Will we get a Bloom Bar? Doubt it. He's an absolute legend.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
That is immense.Whilst i have never been so excited about a game, and have certainly been upset and angry over Albion related things, ive never actually had a tear in my eye over anything.

Until now - seeing DK and Bloom on the pitch and realising what they have achieved and how far we come have come really makes makes you feel proud to be an Albion fan

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Really nice to see Knight offer his hand to Bloom, and great to see the Chairman after the handshakes appearing just to be soaking it all in on his own for a few seconds. Looked very, very proud.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Will everyone PLEASE stop posting videos from yesterday. I did all my blubbing yesterday and don't want to do anymore :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here