Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any feedback from The Villagers.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I heard that dear old Mavis Saggytits enjoyed the free concert by the opera singer as she sat by the pond :whistle:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who gives a f*** is the correct answer, stuff 'em, I hope the noise really annoyed them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The villagers did well, they were massing up in smocks with pitch forks waiting to back our boys if it kicked off with Spurs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The villagers did well, they were massing up in smocks with pitch forks waiting to back our boys if it kicked off with Spurs.

handy to have about.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Personally I hope they had a lovely day and perhaps some of their outdated opinions on football fans were finally put to bed.

They didn't bother me yesterday and I hope we didn't bother them.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
More importantly, how is THE dog doing? I hope it's ok after being subjected to all that noise:nono:

After all of the concerns and arguments put forward by Falmer Villagers during the planning process, did anyone have any conversations with the locals yesterday?

I think they are happy that no more Kamikazie Microlight pilots will be buzzing the duck pond.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Villagers caught practising their reaction to when the unwashed of Croydon etc arrive in the future.

Attachments

• Michael and Betty Clements.jpg
    Michael and Betty Clements.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 213

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here