Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New digital edition of SEAGULL matchday programme

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
this is such an excellent idea!! massive props to the you and the club for this!
as someone pretty devastated that I can't be at the amex opening events or get back to the UK regularly for games, things like this are really great, thank you!! :)

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Great idea, will certainly subscribe, shame about using flash though, would have been good on my iPad. I tried the trial version of the last Withdean programme, its very good but the resolution is poor in many places. Overall though, an excellent idea.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Great idea, will certainly subscribe, shame about using flash though, would have been good on my iPad. I tried the trial version of the last Withdean programme, its very good but the resolution is poor in many places. Overall though, an excellent idea.

I thought it was strange when the official piece mentioned Ipad's

The digital version, which is compatible with PCs, iPads and other handheld tablet devices, will contain exactly the same content as the printed version on sale at the Amex.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I am told it should work on the ipad, but I haven't been able to get it to work either. I will check this out this week with the developers.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I am told it should work on the ipad, but I haven't been able to get it to work either. I will check this out this week with the developers.

Ipad doesn't run Flash, Paul! There is a fudge, but the 'average joe' wouldn't want the hassle.

Maybe a solution would be a PDF version for non flash capable machines.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Looks pretty good to me.Excellent!!

Presumably you will be able to save on your p.c ?

Last edited:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
is there any way it could be downloaded and read offline? If not then how long will they be available for online?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here