Great stuff-cheers.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Great stuff, thank you very much!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Great report, HMHB. I had to miss it yesterday due to family-knack so this has just fuelled the excitement I have for next Saturday.

I almost collapsed when I saw the mobile Harveys bar.

Did you get a chance to try out Dick's or a pie ?

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
[MENTION=4942]ngood77[/MENTION] My eyes nearly popped out my head when I saw those mobile Harveys bars. What a ruddy splendid idea. I had a pie which was, in terms of food dished up in a football ground, superb. Also went into Dick's Bar after the match and, like everything else, it's absolutely spot on.

I think that's the most positive sentence I've ever typed. I'm just so bloody chuffed that it all lived up to, and exceeded my expectations.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Biscuit (hope it's ok to call you that?) i am slightly worried by this part though-

Honestly, if you took along a deck chair, sat in the concourse for 90 minutes watching Jeff and the boys on Sky, and not watch any live football, you'd return home and say you'd had a tip-tip afternoon out. Possibly.

But i share you sentiment.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thanks again for those comments. And [MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION], yeah maybe you're right. I got a little carried away with myself. Tsk.

Not a criticism in any way,your work is very enjoyable and i could never do anything like it,merely a funny observation,made me think of Jcl's and wags(for some reason)

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
@HMHB - I take it this report was your own ramp-up event, getting the big boys down from Fleet St for the Donny game ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here