Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much did you spend on refreshments yesterday?

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
£30.50p

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just checked online. I had 2 debits totalling £11.20 and a credit of £0.76 Top up card via till. Don't know what the credit was for. It was the first time I used the card. I loaded the money up on Friday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is anyone else getting the same as me...

On the home page for my card I have my 5 last transactions listed...

Screen Shot 2011-07-31 at 17.12.56.png

Yet when I go into the Transaction History (adjusting the date range to encompass yesterday) I have nothing listed...

Screen Shot 2011-07-31 at 17.14.20.png

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did anyone find out if one can use their smartcard to purchase from the portable barrels of harveys or for programmes?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did anyone find out if one can use their smartcard to purchase from the portable barrels of harveys or for programmes?

Cash only for those, as well as the mobile Fosters, water, hot dog and pie hawkers.

You could get a programme from the shop and use your card there I guess, but that's it for now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Cash only for those, as well as the mobile Fosters, water, hot dog and pie hawkers.

You could get a programme from the shop and use your card there I guess, but that's it for now.

'K, thanks.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
There was £130 on my card at the beginning of the day. The last time I remember seeing it there was £50 left on it.

(Apologies to those queuing at the central WSU bar around 2:30 - it was my card that crashed every till that it was tried on.)

I was there but didn't see that. Shame, as I'd love to shake your hand and buy you a pint Bozza.

BALDISBEAUTIFUL

Apr 4, 2004
Brighton
£22 in the AMEX and about £15+ in the Nelson. Pie and a Pint @ £6.50 less 10% is cheaper than a Baguette and a Pint in the Nelson. It's your choice? After the the game there was no Harveys in the North Stand but plenty in the East Stand, again it's your choice where you drink after the game.
My question to Attila and the Dark Star brewery is when are we going to see the mighty HOP HEAD?
Matt from The Star said there was two 9 gallon barrells delivered for Dicks Bar !!

getz

Jan 15, 2010
Had the pint and pie deal £6.50. Steak and Ale pie was superb,so full of good quality meat in my opinion. Pity I did not see any napkins anywhere. Or am I just too posh to have a pie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here