Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much did you spend on refreshments yesterday?

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
A pie and 2 pints, then did not bother any more as the queues were tooooooooooo loooooooooooooong
An old friend of mine who was a pub landlord used to say if people are waiting and not being served then they are not coming back for more and it hits my profit! So this is only losing the club a lot of cash.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i done the pie and pint deal , i think it was 6 quid and i must say it was worth every penny . the chicken and ham pie was incredible , really ice taste and it didnt fall apart , i even liked the box the pie was served in . i know its not much but even little things like that make me feel at home at the amex .

There was £130 on my card at the beginning of the day. The last time I remember seeing it there was £50 left on it.

(Apologies to those queuing at the central WSU bar around 2:30 - it was my card that crashed every till that it was tried on.)

Well you should be well flush now that I bought something on Amazon.com through the NSC link that got made just by my typing the word.

If not, then I suggest a heart/blood pressure monitor for you, which you can also find on Amazon

(don't forget to add to my reputation below as well now Bozza, I don't want to be getting that "NMH goes to the Albion wearing a ManU shirt" bullshite on my repute again thankyou)

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
3 pints of Kronenbourg and a Pepsi in WSU

(plus about £70 in the club shop)

Apparently the company in charge of the booze were surprised by the uptake at the SSC game and have been rapidly bringing in more supplies. They think we are probably going to be the biggest consumers of alcohol of any stadium in the country...

Nothing wrong with that as long as the 'lads' act sensibly!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Too much I think judging by my hangover this morning. Couple of pints in Dicks and a pint in WSU pre match, a pint and a hot dog at half time in WSU, another pint in WSU after the game and yet another pint in the East concourse because we couldn't be arsed to queue at the station.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
About £16 on a chicken pie, two beers, one diet pepsi and a Jack Daniels. One thing I noticed was that I used my smartcard for this over 5 seperate transactions but only two of them gave me my 10% back although they were all brought at the same kiosk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
About £16 on a chicken pie, two beers, one diet pepsi and a Jack Daniels. One thing I noticed was that I used my smartcard for this over 5 seperate transactions but only two of them gave me my 10% back although they were all brought at the same kiosk

Maybe a stupid question, but how do you know if you got your 10% back?? Is it on the receipt??

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Someone raised a similar issue with insider on ATC and he advised them to contact customer services with full details.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
About £15 quid. 2 pints before the game and a pie and a pint after.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
£2.50 (?) for a Pepsi - which Attila managed to kick over on the way to his seat
£1.50 (?) on a water - which Tim Carder managed to kick over on the way to his seat

However, somewhat luckily I managed to get my hands on two refreshment vouchers which I exchanged for a chicken and ham pie (fantastic) and beer for me, and a hot-dog and Pepsi for my little one.

Note to self: remove soft drink lids and place in pocket before returning to seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here