Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much did you spend on refreshments yesterday?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There was £130 on my card at the beginning of the day. The last time I remember seeing it there was £50 left on it.

(Apologies to those queuing at the central WSU bar around 2:30 - it was my card that crashed every till that it was tried on.)

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Me £6 on three waters.

Not a lot, the queues were too long. 30 deep at every point at 1/2 time. Good to see vendors coming round the seats selling pies and dogs (hot ones!) which gave you the chance to avoid the queues.....more of this please. Also why can't you take a pint of Harvey's to your seat? You can at rugby matches!

There was £130 on my card at the beginning of the day. The last time I remember seeing it there was £50 left on it.

(Apologies to those queuing at the central WSU bar around 2:30 - it was my card that crashed every till that it was tried on.)

Funny when it was 10 deep at the middle bar i noticed the wsu north bar was almost clear

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£5.80

winner21

Jul 31, 2011
East Concourse "Shed"

Not a lot, the queues were too long. 30 deep at every point at 1/2 time. Good to see vendors coming round the seats selling pies and dogs (hot ones!) which gave you the chance to avoid the queues.....more of this please. Also why can't you take a pint of Harvey's to your seat? You can at rugby matches!
Ques too......service very poor....therefore spent nothing!! I hate being trapped in that SHED they call the East Concourse....I will only arrive at last minute for games in future and leave asap after...

3 pints of Kronenbourg and a Pepsi in WSU

(plus about £70 in the club shop)

Apparently the company in charge of the booze were surprised by the uptake at the SSC game and have been rapidly bringing in more supplies. They think we are probably going to be the biggest consumers of alcohol of any stadium in the country...

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Zilch i'm afraid, the queues on the north stand concourse were huge, so for the first time in about 12 years i missed out on my pre match hot dog with onions and bovril. Yes, i am an old dear. Lol. Though of course i bought my programme and the new half time draw thingy, but missed the blooming result anyway when i went to urinate (PISS for the uninituated (is that how you spell it? Dont look right to me))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here