Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much did you spend on refreshments yesterday?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After the the game there was no Harveys in the North Stand but plenty in the East Stand

There was by the time we'd concourse hopped from the WSU to the North around 5:45 - I bought several pints from the bar at the West end.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
After being introduced to the wonderful liquid from sussex, called Harveys, i blew about £20 ish...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1 steak and ale pie (not for me)
1 Hotdog
2 bottles of water :)

so about a tenner , but worth it for speaking to the BEAUTIFUL lass behind the counter *slightlyinlove*

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
1 steak and ale pie (not for me)
1 Hotdog
2 bottles of water :)

so about a tenner , but worth it for speaking to the BEAUTIFUL lass behind the counter *slightlyinlove*

Stop talking to the bar girl and move aside. There's 20 people behind you trying to get served! :lol:

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
God knows how much I spent. 3 x bottles of water, a pie, a burger, & 8 x Harveys

Cracking day!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
£1.50 on a bottle of water, disgraceful price so that will be the last one of those I buy at the ground. Don't do silly prices for stadium food if it can be avoided

mikeyd

Jul 11, 2011
Worthing
got there early, so 4 bottles of water, 2x hotdogs, 1x chicken and bacon pie (for me really good aswell) 6x bottles diet coke, fantastic day and stadium, enjoyed the game, just ashame the far west standers don't like singing.

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
£2.50 (?) for a Pepsi - which Attila managed to kick over on the way to his seat
£1.50 (?) on a water - which Tim Carder managed to kick over on the way to his seat

My sincere apologies Matt. Attila and I had been sharing a few bottles of Chateau Nutbourne and we weren't quite our normal selves. Well, I shouldn't really speak for John.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Just out of interest, seeing as lots of people are complaining about the lines for food/drink, how are they managing them now? Do you pay the same person who serves you your food/drink (which is slow) or does the person who serves you punch in your order then shift you across to a cashier who already has the order ready for payment in the till (which I imagine would be faster)?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here