Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Singing

Brian

Feb 21, 2009
Please can the North and the West ask us to sing. Felt like a lot of newbies about who need a push to get going. Loved the North singing, even better when the West joined in. If we can get the East going as well it will only add the atmosphere. The stadium has the potential to be very intimidating for the opposition.

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
I heard some singing coming from the east early on in the day.... it might have just been that Go Compare opera bloke though.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yeah, would be good to get a bit of atmos going in the East at least. Otherwise I fear it's going to be like the East Terrace at the Goldstone...

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Please can the North and the West ask us to sing. Felt like a lot of newbies about who need a push to get going. Loved the North singing, even better when the West joined in. If we can get the East going as well it will only add the atmosphere. The stadium has the potential to be very intimidating for the opposition.

Can I suggest a simple' We're the East Stand, We're the East Stand......' that should start you off

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How about?

the old WE ARE BRIGHTON-sung real slow

arms of mums and dads and kids waving left to right at the west bit like this

WE ARE BRIGHTON-WE ARE BRIGHTON -SUPER BRIGHTON'S SUPER EAST-:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Should have "We're the East Stand, We're the East Stand..." followed by "We're the North Stand, We're the North Stand..." and then "We're the West Stand.." polished off with all 3 sides joining in together with "We're the Sussex, We're the Sussex" or something :D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The family but looked very empty today, I guess that did t help? But very quiet.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Should have "We're the East Stand, We're the East Stand..." followed by "We're the North Stand, We're the North Stand..." and then "We're the West Stand.." polished off with all 3 sides joining in together with "We're the Sussex, We're the Sussex" or something :D

Cracking idea, start with the East and then the North as they will be louder and then the West as they will be the loudest!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
why not just were the left side for East Stand + Half North stand (like they were doing on there own) and were the right side for west stand + right side north stand?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The family stand at Withers could be pretty noisy and I reckon, once all the STH asre in place, it'll be rocking again.

I'm in the East (towards the south) on sat so will report back on, hopefully, lots of noisage.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
why not just were the left side for East Stand + Half North stand (like they were doing on there own) and were the right side for west stand + right side north stand?

Try it see if it works
East stand join in with us on the N stand left, the west will surely join in with the N stand right , will be fcuking brilliant.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Try it see if it works
East stand join in with us on the N stand left, the west will surely join in with the N stand right , will be fcuking brilliant.

I think that the east may remain quiet unless encouraged by the 'east stand, east stand, give us a song' from the north. There were a few lads around that wanted to sing but most did not want to know. Perhaps it'll improve on Saturday.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
I think that the east may remain quiet unless encouraged by the 'east stand, east stand, give us a song' from the north. There were a few lads around that wanted to sing but most did not want to know. Perhaps it'll improve on Saturday.

I tried to join in but was surrounded by boring old folk. Fingers crossed they were just Spurs fans & not season ticket holders.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton

I think the three side joining in should sing "We're the Amex, we're the Amex, we're the Amex Brighton boys".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here