Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're the North/West stand Brighton boys VIDEO

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
C..A..N..N..O..T wait for next Saturday. First competitive game, first crunching tackle, first bit of off-the-ball, first goal. History will be written large :smile:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
That video is immense. Sends a shiver down my spine listening to that. Incredible. Roll on next Saturday

spot on mate, got the tingles going.

but in answer to who was loudest, my girl Kaci (5) said the North Stand, i couldnt personally tell myself but she is the boss

Great effort both stands, amazing and well done :)

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
i was in F block of WSU and it was great feeling when, from only a few of us that started singing back, more and more people each time got into it. Think that's one of my favourite things to do, the back and forth "we're the ..." song. Even did it in the bus at stoke, left side, right side on the top deck!

Seemed lots all the way through F were giving it a go!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
From the N stand it appeared only half of WSU joined in If you all sing it will be immense,

The northern end of the West stand seemed to join in but we need to get the WHOLE stand singing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably not even 80% judging by the huge swathes of empty seats
The ground was about 75% full, but most of the empty seats were in the East stand and away end, so I think the North and West were closer to full. A Spurs fan (in the away end) said that when both the North and West were singing, the West was loudest - although he was closer to the West than the North.

Sep 1, 2010
This comment left under the video on You Tube made mae laugh.......i mean, what kind of Dad are you?

ytc.png

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I think that that 22 seconds of footage will be compared to the Zapruder cine film in times to come! Awesome!!!

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
About an hour after I posted it on Youtube it had around 500 views. Probably all the NSC people. It was perfect timing too. Just as both stands got into the swing of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here