Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Stand Upper

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Block W3G row E seat 145 for me. Lots of our regulars not there on Saturday but the atmosphere was, for a friendly, pretty good. It will get better as the all important league games start. When the WSU got going it was amazing. I think the heat and the fact it was a friendly meant that it did go flat for a while. I know after a few Harveys, the long walk up the stairs, another couple of Harveys in the WSU concourse sauna, certainly had me feeling knackered as the game went on! Also my voice was shot to bits after the early singing.

We could hear the North Stand perfectly from our seats and they certainly kept going for the 90 minutes and got lots of chants going again. Shame the Spurs fans were so quiet!

I cant wait for the first game. All this our stand was noisier than your stand is rather pathetic really! If we are doing that then the noise was NOTHING compared to the old North Stand with the original roof back in the 70's!

Anyway I for one though the accoustics of the stadium were superb when all 3 stands joined in!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There were an awful lot of day trippers in WSU for that one game I reckon, so bring on the Donny when the usual people will take their seats.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think you must have been the other side of the aisle from us. Definitely saw a few people round us give a good account of themselves and trying to encourage the rest of the block. Keep up the good work!

Yeh the front row seemed quite noisy all along! Is that your season ticket seat?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Grown men moaning at their own fans and doing the I've got a bigger one than you act is pathetic. I'm in block o in the centre of wsu and 1 out of 18 ex withers sths went, whereas all 18 of us will be there this Saturday and will be singing our guts out!! It will rock.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
plenty around me will be making a noise,infact i did here a YOUR NEVER MAKE THE STATION chant sat,which i had a little chuckle about

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
How long did it take to get to your seat. Just so I know how much time I need to get through the last pint Presumabley its all stairs up in WSU

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what a load of bullshit. You're trying round make out its good but in reality its utter shit. Next weekend then all these upper west goons will realise that they should if taken the north option you mug.

brilliant :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

you only needed an insult about a mother or a comparison of penis sizes to get that post over the 9/10 barrier on the speaking total and utter bollocks scale

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here