Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Keeper

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I think we need better then Brezovan and Poke challenging Ankergren for the number 1 shirt, After what Brezovan done today I think it's safe to say he's no better then an average league 1 keeper, harsh but true in my opinion.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I think we need better then Brezovan and Poke challenging Ankergren for the number 1 shirt, After what Brezovan done today I think it's safe to say he's no better then an average league 1 keeper, harsh but true in my opinion.

wasn't there, just got in, didn't hear commentary but have thought for some time since I saw the Rochdale game, that our weakest position is keeper....., just my thoughts

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Both keepers have made howlers in pre-season. It's a slight concern from me too.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think today might have persuaded Gus that a new keeper is required!!

Even Gus has to balance the books. I would think that a keeper will need to go if we are to get another one in.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We do have to remember who they were up against today. VDV, Modric, Defoe, Bale... A lot of prem keepers struggle with them so let's put it in perspective.

HOWEVER, that being said, none of our keepers inspired confidence today. Ankergren was better but still poor.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY

Totally agree. Brez was shaky every time he was passed the ball. I thought last season he was poor the few times he played. Need a new keeper defo.

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton

Agree 100% someone to really challenge Casper

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Brezovan seems to have lost his bottle since being replaced by Ankergren.

D

Deleted member 18477

Brezovan is shit and ankergren can't catch a ball to save his life. We need 2 new keepers or there will be a lot if mistakes happening like last year. Although thankfully last year the other 10 players saved the day. Don't think the championship will be that forgiving.

D

Deleted member 18477

If either of our two main goalies were not with us would any championship side choose either as their first choice?

That's the test!

No they wouldn't. And neither would teams like Huddersfield, Sheff weds etc. I don't even think Crawley would. Says it all!

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Brezovan is shit and ankergren can't catch a ball to save his life. We need 2 new keepers or there will be a lot if mistakes happening like last year. Although thankfully last year the other 10 players saved the day. Don't think the championship will be that forgiving.

what a cock you are

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Casper suits our play, like valdes does for barca, both are great with there feet and thats why they play. brez is not great with his feet but too say hes shit is harsh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here