Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra REMF Training

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Ok, now the clocks have been sorted, who is up for a kickabout tuesday's 6-7(or till we cant see anymore) at the football pitch next to Sainsbury's in West Hove - 5 minutes walk from Portslade station......

show of hands?

:wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
This Thursday we have training.

Anyone not attending that attends the NSC Dogs night is unlikely to be selected for future NSC games.

We will probably have training this Sunday too....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
fatboy said:
This Thursday we have training.

Anyone not attending that attends the NSC Dogs night is unlikely to be selected for future NSC games.

We will probably have training this Sunday too....

Where is training this Saturday, Andy?

I can't come on thursday BTW but I'm not going to the dogs either although I think that is a bit out of order to be honest.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes sorry I am in a bit of a bad mood I have been at work all day(unusual for me) and seeing people dead/dying isn't my idea of fun.

But, we need training; we don't have long to go until the game.

If people are happy to train Sunday instead then that will be fine.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That doesn't sound like fun. I've got to sort out my glasto ticket on thursday which is my holiday for this year so I need to make sure i can get one.

I'll be available for everything else though.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Is anyone driving up from the Brighton and Hove area on Thursday that would be able to give me a lift?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
F*ck me, now I'm confused. I had it in my head that training was on Friday, perhaps I was mistaken there. And then in this thread there have been mentions of Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Could someone clear up what training sessions there are, and where?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I do agree with chappers as myself and him have played pretty much every game for NSC this year.

i have been meaning to talk to u about this - i rang u and ur phone was unanswered as usual. You know where i live and getting to B Hill on a thurs when i havent passed my driving test yet is very tricky - i also work thurs but will try my hardest to get to training. i am only going to the dogs as i got offered a lift from my house so pls understand. - Remember i have played all the nsc games this yr so .......... but i'll understand your decision or whatever

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
to clarify training.....

Tuesday - FREE - dunno where yet but BHASVIC sound good!

Thursdays - £3 PORTSLADE SPORT CENTRE, from THIS THURSDAY!

Sunday - NOT SET YET - Fatboy is looking to book the Trinagle...

So only Thursday set.....:wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sheebo send me an email or a text or something instead of leaving me messages on here! I've been at work today.

There is training this Thursday but if only about 3 people go it will be pointless. I will be driving to the dogs afterwards and Jailbird has also offered to take some of us there.

We need to sort out what we are going to do by today (Tuesday.)

I'm probably going to get a job at some point this week so will not have time to spend on here. Either we want to beat Palace or we don't. Ultimately I will get the blame if we do not win.

Last edited:

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
this all sounds familiar....

I'll be there on Thursday at Portslade and can probably make sunday, B Hill is better for me as it means the 120 miles driven in the week for training is reduced slightly.. :glare:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
So who is actually going on Thursday...

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I come to the tuesday things, would have come thursday but have allready arranged to go to the dog's but will come any other time, could you pm me and let me know all the deatils fatboy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here