Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny Fan regarding our allocation

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
As you probably know, we sold out our 1300 allocation earlier in the week, and our club said a decision would be made today if we would receive an extra allocation.

Apparently now, we will not know until the middle of next week. I have been told we have 800 names on a waiting list for more tickets. Just wondered if you guys could shed any light on the situation?

Jan 30, 2008
As you probably know, we sold out our 1300 allocation earlier in the week, and our club said a decision would be made today if we would receive an extra allocation.

Apparently now, we will not know until the middle of next week. I have been told we have 800 names on a waiting list for more tickets. Just wondered if you guys could shed any light on the situation?

let em come .

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

sorry wish i could help

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Christ on a bike if there's that many on the waiting list then why don't we just send the rest of the tickets for gods sake. The more Donny the merrier.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If you've got 800 on the waiting list I'm sure we would send you the tickets provided your club buy the whole lot.

As far as we know ... sales to the long queue of waiting, unsatisfied Albion fans are on hold until a decision is taken about whether Donny can have more than their original allocation.

I would hope that an early decision can be taken. Either way, there are going to be a lot of disappointed people.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The only likely scenario I can think of is...

We tell you that you can have all of the tickets but you have to pay for all of them no matter how many you sell.

Donny don't want to buy 1000 tickets if they'll only shift 800 as it will cost them c£5k for the unsold tickets.

We give you a few more days to try and get enough names for the remainder. If you don't, your club will not buy them, they'll come back to us and we'll sell them.

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
I would imagine if we already have 800 people on a list, we should shift more through the whole of next week. 1200 more plus easily I would have thought.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Is the wrong answer! The more northern spunk monkies, the less Seagulls.

No I am right. If we have an away end, and the away fans will fill it then they should get the tickets. You'd soon moan if we had loads who wanted to go to an away game and weren't given the full allocation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How many times have we moaned that away clubs have only sent half the allocation to us and we've and wanted more tickets? Send them to Donny on Monday and let's have a good away crowd to make more noise.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Isnt the away end 2300+ so if they have already sold 1300, have a waiting list of 800 that is 2100 already. I dont think (although could be wrong) that the south stand can be divided so as just 200 seats can be kept separate, and they are entitled to the minimum 2000 anyway. So they should get the whole stand, which is a shame for the Brighton fans that will miss out, but the Donny fans obviously want to be part of the big day too.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Is the wrong answer! The more northern spunk monkies, the less Seagulls.

I take it that was meant in jest fella, there are 800-1000 supporters at this end wondering whether they still hold onto their hotel and coach bookings for the 10 hour return trip to your place.
The old Brighton supporters wouldn't have thought this way , I take it you're just a JCL ?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I take it that was meant in jest fella, there are 800-1000 supporters at this end wondering whether they still hold onto their hotel and coach bookings for the 10 hour return trip to your place.
The old Brighton supporters wouldn't have thought this way , I take it you're just a JCL ?

No he is just obnoxious! Really can't wait for this one and hope you get the whole end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here