GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I bet you it wont, especially once the season is under way!

Hope not-but the WSU seems so detached from the action,i feel it will be up to the

****WEST STAND LOWER-SOUTHSIDERS**** to start the fire

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4260537 said:
Can we really rock this joint please? Banners, scarves, pogoing, flags, horns, poznans, anything but non stop singing of Wail-bi-yawn and crap SBTS?

Who's with me :rock:

If you didn't attend the SSC Final, you are in for a shock tomorrow. The acoustics of the stadium are absolutely brilliant and trust me the WSU will rock !!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If you didn't attend the SSC Final, you are in for a shock tomorrow. The acoustics of the stadium are absolutely brilliant and trust me the WSU will rock !!

Will it? i hope,no i think it will,that said a half empty North at the Goldstone would often echo more than a full.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
The thing is although the wsu will be loud, I just don't think it will be as consistent as the North.
Yes the west will sing and sing loud but I have a feeling it will be like most of the south stand at withdean quite sporadic at times and a lot more likely for a moan when the chips are down, where I really think the north will be the hardcore of singers and a constant noise.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Trust me MORE. It didn't. Easy 2-0 to the North Stand. No more excuses from the WSU. Not even a note from your mum excusing you from PE will be accepted if you don't raise the roof at the Donny game! :wink:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Trust me MORE. It didn't. Easy 2-0 to the North Stand. No more excuses from the WSU. Not even a note from your mum excusing you from PE will be accepted if you don't raise the roof at the Donny game! :wink:

in your opinion

WSU isnt designed as the singing section remember mate despite being louder when they did get going.

I'd be more interested to get both stands in harmony

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Wail-be-yawn is an awfulk dirge, much prefer the all-singing dancing carnival use of "Albion".

disagree when sung passionately and loudly it sounds brilliant

but it's a bit like the OGH tune, when people aren't in the mood it sounds like people are dying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here