NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cringeworthy.

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4260537 said:
Can we really rock this joint please? Banners, scarves, pogoing, flags, horns, poznans, anything but non stop singing of Wail-bi-yawn and crap SBTS?

Who's with me :rock:

what about the rest of the stadium
I will be but from the WSL

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4260562 said:
Yep, you're right. Let's sit in silence instead. That won't look at all bent.

I was joking mate, I'm right behind you, read my comments on the other thread about it. I was having a dig at the people on here who think they're too cool for it.

I'm at a wedding in Scunthorpe tomorrow though so you'd better make some extra noise for me.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4260579 said:
That would bring joy to my soul

And Commander, my apologies, I thought we'd lost you among the influx of numpty fans this club has acquired in recent weeks.

Apology accepted.

There was a similar thread on this earlier. http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?207974-North-Standers-Unite.../page3 We should be able to make the North amazing, I'm hoping anyone who thinks they are too cool for it will have got tickets somewhere else.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4260562 said:
Yep, you're right. Let's sit in silence instead. That won't look at all bent.

The old northstand used to be brilliant. It was loud and there was a brilliant atmosphere. It made you want to join in.

Not going tomorrow, so hopefully you set the standard for many years to come.

Can't wait for the Doncaster game. At the moment it has still not registered that we have a new stadium simply because the closest I have been to it is the ticket office. Next week I can finally get in the place.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Can't make tomorrow as wife in London so i have baby daughter.
I hope everyone has a great day and i will be thinking of all of you lucky, lucky Barstewards.
It must be like Xmas eve!
See you at the Donny game.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Can't make tomorrow, hope it all goes well and I hope to see loads of videos on youtube!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Crap SBTS is the ultra fast modern version. I think Danny would be happy to hear SBTS sang slowly though. :)

BLOODY AMEN to that........ SLOWERRRRRRR

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think it is essential to make atmosphere tomorrow to get people into the habit. I know that sounds silly but if everyone gets into the habit of non stop singing then we can carry it into the Donny game.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Nice little warm up for next saturday.Now that better be f***ing rocking!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here