Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd Test - England v India

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not saying Bresnan isn't a decent bowler, but at the start of the Ashes Finn was ahead of Bresnan in the pecking order, then Finn got injured and now he's below Bresnan despite being fully-fit and in-form. He's also more of a like-for-like replacement for Tremlett than Bresnan is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
85-5 - oh dear

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
85-5 Morgan out. FFS!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You wonder whether Strauss was thinking "I'm batting shite, better get another bat in the line-up"?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England's best batsman now at the crease.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm not saying Bresnan isn't a decent bowler, but at the start of the Ashes Finn was ahead of Bresnan in the pecking order, then Finn got injured and now he's below Bresnan despite being fully-fit and in-form. He's also more of a like-for-like replacement for Tremlett than Bresnan is.

Bresnan's a better bowler i'd say, he doesn't give away runs like Finn does. They're both fully and Finn and Bresnan's more in-form. Finn took wickets last night but he's done much before that and he's playing four-day cricket at lower level.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
88-6
time for a rain dance

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
The only (very small) crumb of comfort at the moment is that if we can pitch the ball up when we bowl, we could take just as many wickets...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We're being skittled! But don't panic guys, first innings, first day... let's see what happens.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Message for those with Trent Bridge tickets for the 4th day of the test...the Hungarian Grand Prix starts midday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here