Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I might have a spare Doncaster ticket . It will be free, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the point of your post is?

I read your post that you are going to vet very closely whoever you deign to offer the ticket to. Given that you're a boorish little prig with a narrow-minded attitude to everyone and everything I am glad I've already got a ticket and don't have to suck up to NSC's Hyacinth Bucket in order to secure a seat.

D

Deleted User X18H

I read your post that you are going to vet very closely whoever you deign to offer the ticket to. Given that you're a boorish little prig with a narrow-minded attitude to everyone and everything I am glad I've already got a ticket and don't have to suck up to NSC's Hyacinth Bucket in order to secure a seat.

Well whatever I do now I am going to get shit about whoever I decide to give the ticket to. Can a Mod lock this thread please.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Well whatever I do now I am going to get shit about whoever I decide to give the ticket to. Can a Mod lock this thread please.

Even though I don't always agree with how and what you choose to post, I was actually going to ask you if you were serious and if I could take you up on your offer. I need to clear it with Zef first but I would love to go, even if it meant sitting next to you, its such an important event.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
why all the rudeness to hove born and bred? he is doing a noble thing which many would not do? i see no reason why he has to recieve such low blows from some on here.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tim you will have to advertise this in the correct section, I will have to remove it from the main board, otherwise everyone will start doing it, so can you please put it on the ticket section.

I have locked the thread, but will be moving it very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here