Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ward REMF Darts Night - Friday 5/8 - An Open Invitation

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The first ever REMF Darts Tournament is being held at the Brighton Railway Social Club, 4 Dyke Road, Brighton on Friday 5th August.

Peter Ward is the special guest with his wife, Jacqui and they will both be playing.

The club opens at 3.30 pm and closes at 12 am. The Darts will start at 7pm with 2 professional boards available. I am looking at 16 players, 32 ideally with best of 3, 301 straight in, double finish, knockout. 32-16-8-4-2-1.

£ 10 a person - 50% to the REMF, 50% to the prize fund.

Winners and Runners Up Trophies will be presented by Peter Ward.

There is a raffle , an auction with Peter Ward special items and Ward, signed t shirts, photos and book available with 50% of the proceeds going to the REMF.

You can either put your name down here and I will register you or you can come along on the night but first come , first served.

I spoke to someone at the club who thinks he can get along 100 on the basis of Peter Wards appearance.

Over to you and thanks for the support.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
See you there. Registration from 6.30 pm.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A cracking Darts Night followed by the first league game at the Amex the next day.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks Ed.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I couldn't make it to the event last night but my son Wayne played in it and chalked a Wardy game, he told me it was a great night and everyone enjoyed it, wish I could have gone now but if this is an annual event I'll be there in future

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
OT, REMF Golf Day query. Is there one organised this year? I put my name down for one a few years ago (haven't visited this site for about 5 years) but couldn't make it due to work commitments. Apologies for OT sport but this thread seems the best chance of getting a response within the next few days. I live in West Wimbledon (heady days for Wombles as well as Seagulls at the mo, which makes it even sweeter at the mo) with a BHA season ticket holder just down the road from me and can rope him in too, if required.
BTW, I mean 18 hole golf, not crazy golf putting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here