Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket wallets

G_master

Feb 8, 2004
Brighton
I know this is really minor but my season ticket smart card is already getting dust and fluff attached to it. Does anyone know if they club will be selling or issuing season ticket wallets like most other clubs do? Just need one like the Oyster card wallet which will mean it stays clean and you don't even need to remove it to use it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I know this is really minor but my season ticket smart card is already getting dust and fluff attached to it. Does anyone know if they club will be selling or issuing season ticket wallets like most other clubs do? Just need one like the Oyster card wallet which will mean it stays clean and you don't even need to remove it to use it.

Put it in your wallet?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I already do and that is where it is getting fluffy and dusty. Plus, i've only had it two days.

are you serious?

what do you do with all your other cards?

"fluffy and dusty" jesus f***ing christ

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This sort of hard-hitting question should go direct to Bloom. Answers are needed here PDQ, and heads should roll if the they don't cut the mustard.

Byrne & Small

Oct 25, 2010
Burgess hill

I see exactly what you mean mate and i thought the same, A wallet in which i can leave it at home all week in a safe place ready to take to the games only. I would worry i would lose my wallet on the friday night before a massive game and have to try and blagg the club to let me in.

Im sure the club will have some in the shop.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I see exactly what you mean mate and i thought the same, A wallet in which i can leave it at home all week in a safe place ready to take to the games only. I would worry i would lose my wallet on the friday night before a massive game and have to try and blagg the club to let me in.

Im sure the club will have some in the shop.

Did look and nothing yet

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

You are a shambles of a human being

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull

You wont get a sensible answer on the board......to many posters are like lemmings and follow exactly what the "big leader" says...ie jumping on the bandwagon to try and look good/funny..

see.
Got my season ticket ( but one teeny weeny complaint))

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Companies give these little plastic wallets away all the time. I've got loads of 'em.

Ask your bank for one to protect your cashcard. They've almost certainly got one they'll give you without charge.

Or go up to London and hang around a major station. Loads of companies have branded Oyster wallets they'll dish out to passers by

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
you can get free oyster card holders at most tube stations. this is where my season ticket is now safely kept

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Mine arrived on Saturday.I'm expecting a technician to arrive shortly to show me how to get it out of the CD holder.

And now I have to worry about fluff and dust !

Bring back the books of tear out tickets I say.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
You've taken it out of the box, HEATHEN!!!! :hilton:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I wouldn't put it in a plastic envelope as the Smart Card needs to 'breathe' in order to maintain full functionality & not lose data stored

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here