Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One for this afternoon

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
I did Colonel Mak antepost but I fear the drying ground is doing him no favours. I've been following Victoire De Lyphar so I might have a little interest there too. Can't ignore Nicholls in these big field sprints, it's just finding the right one of his.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
As far a tiddlywinks is concerned, it is drawn high but there's some big pluses.
Strike a line thru it's last run when it finished 7th as the jokey lost his irons and almost unseated, previous to that it was a very credible 2nd to hitchens in a group 3 and just over a week before that it finished 3rd only 1L behind delegator in a group 2.
Big chance at a big price

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
My six so far are:
Quest For Success
Tajneed
Evens and Odds
Victoire De Lyphar
Edinburgh Knight
Fitz Flyer

Will try to narrow it down to 2 or 3 in the morning.

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
If (big if!) Hoof it can carry his lumps of weight to win then the double must be on with his half brother in the 6.40 at Hamilton BOP IT.

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
Not me, and I posted it! Amazing weight carrying performance from Hoof It, clearly a class or two above. However, I did lump on his brother (@5/2) and got back everything I lost with my other bets today.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Not me, and I posted it! Amazing weight carrying performance from Hoof It, clearly a class or two above. However, I did lump on his brother (@5/2) and got back everything I lost with my other bets today.

I saw this late and already had Hoof it. Didn't think the odds on Bop it were worth it and as I already won enough to cover my home shirt purchase I stayed away. Gutted when I saw it won though. Good call on the double, could have topped a superb day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here