Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should David Cameron resign?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Now the toddler faced prick has admitted the ridiculous judgement call was his and his alone, should he walk?

It won't happen but it's nice to see the Tory tradition of hanging out with scumbags and mega rich lowlives is still going strong.

We're all in this together, just some of us more than others, evidently.

:rant: :rant:
</rant>

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Would love him to piss off and see the whole ConDem thing collapse but it wont happen. Also I am afraid we need a stronger Labour leader to put the boot into these Tory dickheads.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Now the toddler faced prick has admitted the ridiculous judgement call was his and his alone, should he walk?

It won't happen but it's nice to see the Tory tradition of hanging out with scumbags and mega rich lowlives is still going strong.

</rant>

Of course Blair and Brown did nothing to court favour did they ?.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hang on, surely we have this whole "mistakes have been made, the man at the top must pay with his / her job" attitude these days because we have been drip-fed that attitude from news International, who have completed ignored this approach themselves. All the time Rebekah Brooks remains employed, then those who have been peddling this attitude do not actually believe in it themselves.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Would love him to piss off and see the whole ConDem thing collapse but it wont happen. Also I am afraid we need a stronger Labour leader to put the boot into these Tory dickheads.

This.

I was fishing to an extent as I know it won't happen. Just hate seeing the smug, conceited twat on every telly.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Hang on, surely we have this whole "mistakes have been made, the man at the top must pay with his / her job" attitude these days because we have been drip-fed that attitude from news International, who have completed ignored this approach themselves. All the time Rebekah Brooks remains employed, then those who have been peddling this attitude do not actually believe in it themselves.

Cameron is going to be on very thin ice if he doesn't display a stronger line on Brookes, personally I hate the sucking up to press leaders by ALL party leaders, but it's the here and now - Cameron is the PM and is in very close circles with the big players here, Brookes and Coulson, and his reticence to condemn them stinks.

How silly. I am no fan of the tories, far from it, but to suggest he should resign over this is silly. We have a former pm who swans around the world earning millions when he should be on trial for war crimes commited whilst he was sucking murdoch's cock and you ask should Cameron resign because he emplyed a liar.

Cameron, along with all other policitians, should stop sucking at the teat of murdoch and wade/brooks but I see no reason for the posh boy to resign over this.

Resign over the f*** up he has made of NHS reform or any of the other policy f*** ups but not this.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

</rant>

Completely pointless thread IMHO

Tory voters on NSC will say No - he made a mistake but he is only human
Labour voters on NSC will say Yes, he should resign, he's a twat anyway
As for LibDem voters on here, are there any left after they were "sold down the river" ?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Completely pointless thread IMHO

Tory voters on NSC will say No - he made a mistake but he is only human
Labour voters on NSC will say Yes, he should resign, he's a twat anyway
As for LibDem voters on here, are there any left after they were "sold down the river" ?

No, he shouldn't resign. And I have NEVER voted Tory.

However, he was warned about Coulson, so hindsight has little to do with this. And he's best chums with Brooks.

So make you own call about his judgement.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Well the smug faced rich git multi millionaire Tony Blair didn't feel the need to resign after leading the country into an illegal war based on a pack of lies concocted at his behest, which ultimately led to the direct death of 200+ British soldiers so I guess no maybe Cameron doesn't really need to.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Clearly no

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The man made a bad judgement call, yes. He hired someone he shouldn't have.

But isn't hindsight a wonderful thing?

This isn't a question of hindsight though. He was warned quite explicitly before he hired Coulson that he should steer well clear (see Peter Oborne's piece in the Telegraph yesterday) and questions about the wisdom of hiring him were raised frequently in the press before all this broke.

Cameron's judgment is certainly poor but I don't think it's a resigning matter. He should steer clear of Brooks though - one misjudgment can be forgiven, two could be damaging.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here