Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wood wanted at the Amex...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wood? Concrete? I just want some more cladding on the South!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Bollocks!!!
He did a job last season but not for us or the Championship, didnt realy rate him much tbh

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Thought he lacked pace and wasn't that great in front of goal. Maybe he'll improve in the future but I really think that next season we'll need someone who won't waste as many chances. He'd be a bit of a luxury IMO.
So, no thanks.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A HUGE 'NO THANK YOU' from me... I really hope he does well in pre-season for West Brom... I find it astounding that he is so self-deluded that he thinks he is good enough for the Prem... he was barely good enough for league 1, IMHO... limited heading ability, slow, missed more chances than he took...

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
I'd be more excited at taking him permanently than on loan. He's got, in my opinion, a pretty big future ahead of him & will end up playing regular Premier League football one way or another. He's only 19 & West Brom fans & staff seemingly rate him highly.

However, I doubt he'll be available permanently & although I'd have him in the squad if given the chance, I wouldn't wnat him as a starter next season. If we get him on loan, that's what he & West Brom will be expecting so I'd say thanks but no thanks to a loan move.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
clearly the Baggies fans commenting on there haven't read the NSC reviews of Woods' performances last season :)

I would certainly have him back as he will continue to improve and as it stands he would offer that bit of height and muscle we need for a Plan B

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ummm HE IS 19.

It takes one promotion and suddenly everyone loses sight of a quality youngster. He had a massive contribution us walking the league and would be a welcome addition.

'Woeful'? 'WOEFUL'?

Unbelievable.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Er yes, he is currently woeful. Poor first touch, poor in the air, poor defensively, ushered off the ball too easily, poor in front of goal.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
A HUGE 'NO THANK YOU' from me... I really hope he does well in pre-season for West Brom... I find it astounding that he is so self-deluded that he thinks he is good enough for the Prem... he was barely good enough for league 1, IMHO... limited heading ability, slow, missed more chances than he took...

Yeah, what an idiot! At his age! 19! Believing in himself!

What he wants to do is just settle for second best and stick to the lower leagues. It's almost as if he'd played at the World Cup or something!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I actually rate him. He showed glimpses of genuis early on but did suffer from a lack of form later on in the season, but at 19, under Gus's wing he could become a real asset IMHO

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
clearly the Baggies fans commenting on there haven't read the NSC reviews of Woods' performances last season :)

I would certainly have him back as he will continue to improve and as it stands he would offer that bit of height and muscle we need for a Plan B

He FAILED to use his height to ANY good effect at all...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here