Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Podcasts - what are you listening to?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Adam Buxton has released another pod with Louis Theroux. Buxton's podcasts are great, but the ones with Louis tend to be especially funny.

Agreed. I enjoy all his podcasts but despite having had some superb guests it's the ones with his old mates that I like best.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
For any Flintoff, Savage and the PingPong Guy fans - series 2 is 3 episodes in now

Also just discovered that Tales from Lake Wobegone by Garrison Keiler something I used to listen to many many, years ago on the radio is still going with a large archive too.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
For any Flintoff, Savage and the PingPong Guy fans - series 2 is 3 episodes in now

Also just discovered that Tales from Lake Wobegone by Garrison Keiler something I used to listen to many many, years ago on the radio is still going with a large archive too.
Oh I completely missed F,S & PPG was back. Brilliant news.

The episode where they discussed how young men deal with suddenly having loads of money was really interesting. I thought they would really tip toe around the figures but to his credit, Savage was completely open about what he was earning, what he was spending and acknowledging what a ridiculous amount of money it was.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Kermode and Mayo's film reviews
Danny Baker show
Comedy of the week
Criminal
Revisionist histories
Case file
This American Life

oh and of course Owlstalk - cue abuse

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Jesus, the football podcasts have gone crazy this season; so many of them. Plus, as there's a good chance that we may now get mentioned in all them, I have to listen to every minute of all of them. My treadmill workouts are lasting forever now!
Total Football
Totally Football Show
Football Weekly
Sunday Supplement
Football Writers
The Game
Football Ramble
5 Live Football Daily (especially Monday Night Club)
Albion Roar

That lot gets me through the week.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ricky gervais show

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Jesus, the football podcasts have gone crazy this season; so many of them. Plus, as there's a good chance that we may now get mentioned in all them, I have to listen to every minute of all of them. My treadmill workouts are lasting forever now!
Total Football
Totally Football Show
Football Weekly
Sunday Supplement
Football Writers
The Game
Football Ramble
Albion Roar

Do you like football by any chance?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Total Football
Totally Football Show
Football Weekly
Sunday Supplement
Football Writers
The Game
Football Ramble
Albion Roar

You could mix it up slightly but stay within your obvious comfort zone.
For a bit of variation I occasionally dip into:-

https://soundcloud.com/ringerfc

For some 'red hot soccerball chat'.
Sadly I think we'll have to beat a 'top 6' side to properly feature...

...so we're unlikely to properly feature. :down:

Also https://meninblazers.com/ but I don't listen to them.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Total Football
Totally Football Show
Football Weekly
Sunday Supplement
Football Writers
The Game
Football Ramble
Albion Roar

Its new for this season - Albion Unlimited from Radio Sussex also recommended.
Johnny Cantor, Warren Aspinall + guests review previous game, preview upcoming game.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05cc16v

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tend to listen on pods or utube
Milo Yannopolis
The Joe Rogan Experience
Dr Jordan B Peterson

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Adam Buxton has released another pod with Louis Theroux. Buxton's podcasts are great, but the ones with Louis tend to be especially funny.
Have been an avid podcast listener for years but for some reason never got round to giving Buxton a go. Just listened to the two most recent Theroux episodes and the Steve Coogan one. Absolutely brilliant. Theroux's falsetto singing on last year's ep, oh my :lolol:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I like history ones, BBC History mag podcast and Dan Snow both good. Any recommendations ?

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Have been an avid podcast listener for years but for some reason never got round to giving Buxton a go. Just listened to the two most recent Theroux episodes and the Steve Coogan one. Absolutely brilliant. Theroux's falsetto singing on last year's ep, oh my :lolol:

Glad you enjoyed them. I think there are a couple more with Louis. All very funny. His most recent with Johnny marr is also a good listen.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I like history ones, BBC History mag podcast and Dan Snow both good. Any recommendations ?

I am listening to the the great British history podcast and if you are after in depth stuff then it's just the ticket. It's up to about 260 episodes so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here