Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

david cameron told to leave hospital ward, by angry doctor

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I went to see my GP with a minor complaint last week, He stared at his screen, wrote furiously for 10 seconds and handed me a web address. Told me where I could buy insoles for my shoes. Unfortunately they sold hundreds of different ones so I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and chose the most expensive pair. Within two days both feet were giving me agony, my back hurt and I'd put my neck out. He presumably felt that his £100k pa wasn't enough for him to give me anything approaching proper care.

There are plenty of good NHS staff but the public sector whingers I keep on meeting almost make me prefer Cameron.

they did the head of the hospital was there, the Dr just got the ass hole lmao

The Consultant concerned is responsible the clinical care of the patients on that ward, that was his point I believe. Now if someone woud indicate how the presence of the Prime Minister, Nick Clegg(?) and a BBC O/B team might impact provision of that care in any positive way then I'd be interested to read it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not sure what was going on there, but a good rule of thumb is bowtie = cockhead

This.
I'd have had a bit more respect if he'd barrelled in there and asked Cameron what the FRIG he thinks he's doing with the NHS.
As it was, I think he just fancied getting himself on the news.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I went to see my GP with a minor complaint last week, He stared at his screen, wrote furiously for 10 seconds and handed me a web address. Told me where I could buy insoles for my shoes. Unfortunately they sold hundreds of different ones so I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and chose the most expensive pair. Within two days both feet were giving me agony, my back hurt and I'd put my neck out. He presumably felt that his £100k pa wasn't enough for him to give me anything approaching proper care.

There are plenty of good NHS staff but the public sector whingers I keep on meeting almost make me prefer Cameron.

Next time you'll put up with your minor complaint and not put your efforts into wasting the doctor's time.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I went into the doctors the other week and said that the curry I'd had on Saturday really burnt my mouth and caused me some indigestion. He wrote furiously for 10 seconds and suggested the Curry Mahal on Portland Road, which was as it happens a good recommendation. I'm going back to the doctors again next week as a book I read last night caused me to fall asleep with boredom...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I went into the doctors the other week and said that the curry I'd had on Saturday really burnt my mouth and caused me some indigestion. He wrote furiously for 10 seconds and suggested the Curry Mahal on Portland Road, which was as it happens a good recommendation. I'm going back to the doctors again next week as a book I read last night caused me to fall asleep with boredom...

All right, all right everyone. For the past month or so I have found it extremely painful to walk anywhere and certainly more than a couple of hundred yards. I would call that minor in the sense that it isn't going to kill me, or is worth taking a day off work for, but I still reckon it falls within the general range of problems it is reasonable to ask a highly-trained expert in the field to consider.

I'm going to give the bugger another chance and if he fails again I shall spend a couple of hundred quid privately. What makes me very cross about this is not the money I'll spend but the fact that many people wouldn't be able to afford it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
All right, all right everyone. For the past month or so I have found it extremely painful to walk anywhere and certainly more than a couple of hundred yards. I would call that minor in the sense that it isn't going to kill me, or is worth taking a day off work for, but I still reckon it falls within the general range of problems it is reasonable to ask a highly-trained expert in the field to consider.

I'm going to give the bugger another chance and if he fails again I shall spend a couple of hundred quid privately. What makes me very cross about this is not the money I'll spend but the fact that many people wouldn't be able to afford it.

Only kidding, I wear insoles myself when playing sport and there are some good and some bad ones. I suffer with sore knees and achilles tendons so go for maximum shock absorbing, and they do make a difference if you get the right ones and in some cases they cost as much as your shoes!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I suspect the consultant is one of many people in the NHS who are very much against Mr Cameron's reforms. The PM was lucky the bloke didn't twat him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The blonde-haired sister with her hair in a bun at the foot of the bed at the beginning of that footage is my COUSIN. :thumbsup:

(She's also pictured in the on-line article in the Daily Mail talking to Cameron and his pet monkey)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Consultant concerned is responsible the clinical care of the patients on that ward, that was his point I believe. Now if someone woud indicate how the presence of the Prime Minister, Nick Clegg(?) and a BBC O/B team might impact provision of that care in any positive way then I'd be interested to read it.

It's called infection control mate. Cameron and Clegg's and rolled their sleeves up and were not wearing ties, however the camera crew were not doing the same. The consultant is responsible for helping to stop the spread of diseases like MRSA.

The guy is putting patient care ahead of a cheap photo opportunity. He should be applauded.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's called infection control mate. Cameron and Clegg's and rolled their sleeves up and were not wearing ties, however the camera crew were not doing the same. The consultant is responsible for helping to stop the spread of diseases like MRSA.

The guy is putting patient care ahead of a cheap photo opportunity. He should be applauded.
Although there are ways and means of getting things done. I thought he made himself look like a complete cock by shouting at them as the cameras rolled.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Although there are ways and means of getting things done. I thought he made himself look like a complete cock by shouting at them as the cameras rolled.

I agree. Although I doubt he was waiting for the cameras to roll, they don't stop! He's probably quite rightly pissed off with the way the NHS is being treated and let his frustration boil over.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
1217071480nessa.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't want to have been Cameron's assistant after that incident. Photo opportunity f***ed, news headlines all negative, complete disaster.

Surely all this protocol gets worked out the day before? What we don't know is if the doctor asked beforehand for the crew politely to scrub up properly, in which case wading in thereafter seems fair enough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here