Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary harts testimonial MY WAY video now on youtube.

summer

Apr 11, 2007
search on youtube......gary hart my way and take a look..only ever shown at his testimnail dinner and now he asked me to put it on here as been asked about it so much..if take alook hope you enjoy..:clap:

[yt]ZrdC-ujhwwM[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
search on youtube......gary hart my way and take a look..only ever shown at his testimnail dinner and now he asked me to put it on here as been asked about it so much..if take alook hope you enjoy..:clap:

seen it as i was at his testimonial dinner on table 1......got pissed out my nut and left with most of the raffle prizes!!! lmao:banana:

summer

Apr 11, 2007
Its his mum ...dont know at moment still waiting to find out my self.lol

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Brought a lump to my throat. Anyone who says different is either dead or a closet Palace fan.

I fecking love Gary Hart

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Very little loyalty in the game and he's one of the true good guys. Played in every position he was asked to, and did an accomplished job in all of them, survived a dozen managers, went through the shit as much as any of us, and always ran himself into the ground for the shirt. Proved his worth time and time and time again, through promotion, relegation, ground-share, being released - still fought back to play a part. Anyone thinking any less of him than an utter legend, is completely and utterly wrong, no arguments, no exceptions. OGH - this smiley was made for him. :bowdown:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great servant to the Albion wherever he goes they will get 100%
some of those goals were amazing

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Very little loyalty in the game and he's one of the true good guys. Played in every position he was asked to, and did an accomplished job in all of them, survived a dozen managers, went through the shit as much as any of us, and always ran himself into the ground for the shirt. Proved his worth time and time and time again, through promotion, relegation, ground-share, being released - still fought back to play a part. Anyone thinking any less of him than an utter legend, is completely and utterly wrong, no arguments, no exceptions. OGH - this smiley was made for him. :bowdown:
Well said.

Gary Hart was my first Brighton hero and always will be. Only ever had Hart on the back of my Albion shirts. He bled blue and white and is a true Albion legend.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
A true Brighton legend. Loyal to the end. You must be one very proud mum.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Always, without fail, gave 100% in every match I've seen him play.

Great video!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Superb.
Gone, but not forgotten.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Some great goals there.

Gary Hart will always be one of my favourite Albion players. Always gave his all, never moaned or whined to the press about being left out - a true professional.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My best memory of Gary was walking with the Brighton crowd outside Gay Meadow (Shrewsbury FC) chanting the OGH song after his match winning brace. Good times, good player.

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
Top Top Man, I remember when my brother broke he's leg, we asked the club if all the players could sign a shirt for him. Not only did the players sign this OGH personally came down to Worthing hospital with the top and some Brighton goodies.

The man is a total legend and will be missed at this club

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks for the link, enjoyed that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here