Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most ridiculous penalty ever!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I expected this to be a video of Elphick's "handball" v Bournemouth for a second. You're right though - top refereeing from that man!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Anyone able to translate the Italian, 'cos I'm wondering now why the original penalty taker looks so cheesed off with the ref even when the ball's gone in...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anyone able to translate the Italian, 'cos I'm wondering now why the original penalty taker looks so cheesed off with the ref even when the ball's gone in...

yes ,

faakinellio dissa meen weeza gotta aplaya nuvva roundio inda bladdy coppa del johnstononion painty you caaaaant

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

I thought Google might be able to help... but apparently not:

Playoff Termeno - Dro. Fourth penalty: takes palm. the ball hits the bar ... and rises to the bell tower. Palm is in despair, angels celebrate, but watch the ball that slowly bags. The referee El Hadi covalida goal then the error Turrina ... Tramin promoted excellence in. The framework makes use of replay is to technical error.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
I thought Google might be able to help... but apparently not:

Playoff Termeno - Dro. Fourth penalty: takes palm. the ball hits the bar ... and rises to the bell tower. Palm is in despair, angels celebrate, but watch the ball that slowly bags. The referee El Hadi covalida goal then the error Turrina ... Tramin promoted excellence in. The framework makes use of replay is to technical error.

Aaah! Crystal clear.

Actually, one of my best friends over here is Italian, he talks just like that!

Next time I see him I'll try and get him to translate it, but it might not come out mich better than google!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here