Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf For Nsc Players

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can you move this thread when it drops to the bottom please Bozza.

Andy and I have been chatting about the makeup of the NSC/REMF team for the game against Palace. we both agreed that people who turn out week in week out for NSC Albion deserve to play in this game. We also appreciate that there are people who cannot make NSC games but are committed to the cause and they will also be looked at.

We agreed that the team on Saturday will make up the nucleus of the team to play with the following additions:

Mark Owen
Wayne ( SOS)
Ricky marlowe ( obviously)

We are aiming for a squad of 14 - 16 and those in the squad will be selected and will play in the game.

Training will be held shortly and ANDY RUMBLE will be the final arbiter of the team. Players will be expected to attend training and also be prepared to put in 100% effort in these traing sessions. Our performance last year came up short because of many factors , one of which was the fitness of players and if we want to get the cup back we want to put out he fittest team.

Could you please PM Andy ( FATBOY) with your availibilty and what days you prefer for training.

Cheers all

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes. 11 players with 5 subs will be fine.

We want to win this and we also want to enjoy it so I will be picking the best team. My selection will also reflect those people who are comitted to playing for NSC Albion and in the REMF games.

If there are more than 16 people wanting to play then some people will obviously be disappointed. Perhaps I will leave out some of the newer members and keep them for the Leicester charity game.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
bounce

you dont want any old unfit useless players in the side Dave . . . . .which is why I discreetly switched to motorsport . . . . .you can sit down while your doing it :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think we are looking at Sunday 2/5 or Sunday 23/5 as weekdays appears to have been poo poo'd by everyone.

Lets hope the Albion will allow either of those dates.

If not we could retry Southwick FC.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Re: Re: Remf For Nsc Players

Lord Bracknell said:
Bounce - for the evening shift.

Then the thread will get moved to the REMF forum.
Does anyone ever view that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here