Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
According to a poster on another BHA forum..................'a fee has been agreed with Watford for Will. Fee is approx 750k rising to 1 mill with add ons. The funny thing is that Will doesn't even know this yet as he is in Las Vegas on holiday. He will speak to Brighton on his return'...........

Dont know the poster so no idea if this is BS or not.....but here's hoping

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
According to a poster on another BHA forum..................'a fee has been agreed with Watford for Will. Fee is approx 750k rising to 1 mill with add ons. The funny thing is that Will doesn't even know this yet as he is in Las Vegas on holiday. He will speak to Brighton on his return'...........

Dont know the poster so no idea if this is BS or not.....but here's hoping

Source was his uncle apparently so sounds encouraging.....still only believe it when its announced by the club tho

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
can't help but think that his arrival will herald the departure of Elliott Bennett but, as they say, tha's fuball

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Buckley
Will-i-am Buckley
Runs down the wing for me

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Indiana? BOMB? That brings back memories!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
can't help but think that his arrival will herald the departure of Elliott Bennett but, as they say, tha's fuball

I love benno, we all do, he's a cracking bloke....... but if we could get 2.5 mill for him and get both Buckley and KLL in exchange, I'd take it,

We'd probably get KLL for just under 1 mill.and Benno gets his chance of prem footie.

What would you choose?

1) Keep Benno
2) Buckley and KLL + 500k by selling Benno......... its a tough one

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I love benno, we all do, he's a cracking bloke....... but if we could get 2.5 mill for him and get both Buckley and KLL in exchange, I'd take it,

We'd probably get KLL for just under 1 mill.and Benno gets his chance of prem footie.

What would you choose?

1) Keep Benno

There could be a 3) Keep Benno and TB forks out on Buckley and KLL.

I like this one, I choose number 3

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

What would you choose?

1) Keep Benno

I cant see us getting 2.5 million for Bennett. How many unproven-in-the-Championship players have gone for that kind of money before?

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
buckley will sign for 850k. Bennett has gone for 1.6 million with add ons, Lua Lua is on his way as are Lansbury and Cork,

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
buckley will sign for 850k. Bennett has gone for 1.6 million with add ons, Lua Lua is on his way as are Lansbury and Cork,

Well, Lansbury won't be loaned out to a Championship side

Southampton are after Cork - pretty much rules us out

The other things are possible, but can't really believe you with the stuff about lansbury and Cork

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here