Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray in a real kit

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Gay boys record at the Tampax P1 W 0 D 0 L 1 New Ground 15000 new Gay Supporters Same old shit on the pitch.

Same old shit on the pitch? And Palarse with their all conquering style and amazing results over the last 3 years are the ones to judge.
As for the 15,000 new supporters at least we don't have to put posters up practically begging people to buy our season tickets.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Same old shit on the pitch? And Palarse with their all conquering style and amazing results over the last 3 years are the ones to judge.
As for the 15,000 new supporters at least we don't have to put posters up practically begging people to buy our season tickets.
I read a while back about Northampton offering discount season tickets to anyone who had a season ticket at Rushden before they went bust, and it occured to me maybe Palace could do a similar thing, they could offer discounts to people on our waiting list.

I know Palace's board are frequent messageboard users so if any of you guys are reading this, you can use this idea for nothing, totally free, because as Brighton fans we've learned that you should always help clubs who are struggling.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
QUOTE=Silent Bob;4266137]I read a while back about Northampton offering discount season tickets to anyone who had a season ticket at Rushden before they went bust, and it occured to me maybe Palace could do a similar thing, they could offer discounts to people on our waiting list.

I know Palace's board are frequent messageboard users so if any of you guys are reading this, you can use this idea for nothing, totally free, because as Brighton fans we've learned that you should always help clubs who are struggling.[/QUOTE]

Top post:clap::clap:[

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here