Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plenty of tasty TEAR UPS in store next season

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just when you thought NSC had completely lost it a thread like this appears and restores the faith, the first time I have laughted here in maybe 2 years. It's like Ernie in his ARS prime and then some, complete with humiliated gullibles old and new hooked straight out the fish barrell.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4119291 said:
I don't think I've ever called anyone a "bastad", what context would it be used in then? I just bastad the turkey?

It would probably work in an incredibly thick Glaswegian accent?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Some of the lads are coming out of retirement just in case you young pups need a bit of direction. We've forgotten more than most of you know, but once you've got the taste for some toe to toe, dodging the OB, keeping it ITK, and STILL using the gentleman's code (don't hit any scarfers, women or babies) then you can have a bit of fun.

God bless the Queen Mum.

this makes you proud to be english!
:shootself:wozza:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4119291 said:
I don't think I've ever called anyone a "bastad", what context would it be used in then? I just bastad the turkey?

Is that in cooking context? Because you seem to be able to make ordinary things sound illegal and very perverted. :lol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
And still they keep coming!

Instead of just rejoicing about those those 'biting' on what admittedly could just be a wind up thread, how about questioning the mentality of the person masquerading as a hooligan throwback. Either way they need to get a life!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Instead of just rejoicing about those those 'biting' on what admittedly could just be a wind up thread, how about questioning the mentality of the person masquerading as a hooligan throwback. Either way they need to get a life!

define "get a life" if you please, as far as i can see its just someone (possibly bored at work) having abit of fun on an internet forum.

Sometimes when I'm bored at work I like to have "abit of fun", do I therefore need to "get a life" as you put it?

...and should I "get a life" what am I supposed to do with said "life" exactly? I alreayd have one of my own, surely having two would make both lives abit if a pain? no?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
define "get a life" if you please, as far as i can see its just someone (possibly bored at work) having abit of fun on an internet forum.

Sometimes when I'm bored at work I like to have "abit of fun", do I therefore need to "get a life" as you put it?

No, but let's hope you are self employed else someone might decide that 25,000 posts is just a little too much fun and then you'll need a new job in conjunction with a life.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
No, but let's hope you are self employed else someone might decide that 25,000 posts is just a little too much fun and then you'll need a new job in conjunction with a life.

nope not self-employed, very rarely post whilst I'm in my current job, I was in IT and literally sat on NSC all day, but thanks for your concern x

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Marvellous BINFEST of a thread. It DEMANDS GOLD STATUS! :lol:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Just when you thought NSC had completely lost it a thread like this appears and restores the faith, the first time I have laughted here in maybe 2 years. It's like Ernie in his ARS prime and then some, complete with humiliated gullibles old and new hooked straight out the fish barrell.

With you Albion Dan - I fuckin Luv London Pompous and Big Vern - pwopa norty thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here