Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plenty of tasty TEAR UPS in store next season

D

Deleted member 18477

OK, but just to be clear, do you actually think London Pompous is a serious account?

Uncle Morty? Pete Longpockets? The Hove Actually Caveman Crew? God bless the Queen Mum?

Seriously?

It doesnt matter what i think if you know does it.
Do you actually know if its a serious account or not?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
For crying out loud there are some right RETARDS on here these days. Even when it became obvious that London Pompous was taking the piss some STILL thought he was serious. I wonder what on earth they thought 'Lumbago' was?

D

Deleted member 18477

For crying out loud there are some right RETARDS on here these days. Even when it became obvious that London Pompous was taking the piss some STILL thought he was serious. I wonder what on earth they thought 'Lumbago' was?

when did anyone say they thought he was serious? how do you know what other people are thinking?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
when did anyone say they thought he was serious? how do you know what other people are thinking?

through the process of witchcraft

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
backpedalling from?

don't put yourself in them situations dickhead! i've been to MANY football matches and found myself to have had NO trouble at all... funny how some fans can walk away and others always end up in violent situations isnt it?... use your loaf once in a while... if you've got one.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
It doesnt matter what i think if you know does it.
Do you actually know if its a serious account or not?

Yes mate, I am 100% sure that no serious wannabee football hooligan would ever admit to being chinese burned or wedgied.

Ah, the penny has finally dropped then. Time to backtrack.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes mate, I am 100% sure that no serious wannabee football hooligan would ever admit to being chinese burned or wedgied.

Ah, the penny has finally dropped then. Time to backtrack.

Not easy when it's all saved in cyber space, lets see how he does!

D

Deleted member 18477

Ive no idea what you are on about. is this a violent situation? this is like question time to me. or am i meant to feel threatened in some way?

NSC :drama:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
This is brilliant, I have tears streaming down my face. It was funny before the Chinese burn and the wedgie line, but that made it hilarious. Great thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ive no idea what you are on about. is this a violent situation? this is like question time to me. or am i meant to feel threatened in some way?

Very much like question time!!

dig1.jpg

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Yes you are, you're heading for either a) a chinese burn or b) a wedgie

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here