Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Victoria Coren

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
She seems like a stuck up patronising c*** with no sense of humour

Good to have you back AVS remember this type need a little more work,that's all,could be worth the effort

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
sorry to hog this thread but it appears i have had a change of heart? oh well

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would be all over that! She's that average but deffo something oddly appealing about her can't put your finger on looks wise plus very different personality. Intelligent and playful to boot and in patches funny. You deffo get a sense though that she'd be filth in the sack! And that helps BIG time :lolol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
VC has just married David Mitchell. Interesting couple.

WHen I read this I had to google it as I thought surely it cannot be that David Mitchell? bloody hell I would not have guessed that match up in a million years. Then again they are both a bit up themselves

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are aware this thread is 18 months old, right?

VC has just married David Mitchell. Interesting couple.

Post 14? oh yes........erm? well yes am now,so not so welcome............fool that i am,coat on,in the taxi with "vicky"

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Bit of a dominatrix I think

The idea a Madame Whiplash has been a constant nuisance during the last 20 years for me and this stuff doesn't help. The very thought of drinking water from a dogs bowl while she whips my bare arse and calls me a naughty boy then makes me lick her heels before standing on my back causing a little bit of bleeding, finally riding me like a jockey telling me i'm useless and she wants it harder and i'm pathetic and will be punished again if i come before her has no appeal whatsoever for me...

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
The idea a Madame Whiplash has been a constant nuisance during the last 20 years for me and this stuff doesn't help. The very thought of drinking water from a dogs bowl while she whips my bare arse and calls me a naughty boy then makes me lick her heels before standing on my back causing a little bit of bleeding, finally riding me like a jockey telling me i'm useless and she wants it harder and i'm pathetic and will be punished again if i come before her has no appeal whatsoever for me...

:laugh: :lol:

Logged in just to applaud that!

Oh and I would

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove

....are you quite sure?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here