Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite PC Games?

JoniMarcello

Oct 31, 2011
Civilization IV is my favorite game. Civilization II was good in the order providing difficult strategy in a attractive and even graceful format. Civilization IV offers the most obsessive 4X familiarity on the market.

wiopdaker

Nov 3, 2011
My favourite Pc games are Dragon Age II, Crysis 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dead Island, Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues, Portal 2, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and Monday Night Combat.

Rhett

Nov 4, 2011
yeah my most favorite games for PC are
Commandos
Need for speed undercover
Swat 4

watsondavid

Nov 18, 2011
The favourite PC game is EA Cricket 2007. The thing can be made by the EA team is so excellent and it is outstanding game. This game can cover complete feature and all part of the Cricket. It can consist the all parts of Cricket whether it is TEST, ONE-DAY, 20-20 and so on.It is very nice game.

sitdown

Dec 13, 2011
Lot's of great PC games out there, but Dota 2 has to top my list. Currently a beta tester. Really awesome.

jackcrow

Dec 19, 2011
Following are my favorite PC games:
These are my favourite PC games.
1. Age of Empire.
2. NFS most wanted.
3. Counter-strike.
4. Medal of Honour.

sitdown

Dec 13, 2011
1) Dota 2
2) Neverwinter Nights
3) Starcraft 2
4) Command & Conquer : All Titles
5) Pokerstars (I like to gamble every now and then. Haha)

ryanbrian

Feb 3, 2012
USA
There so many people saying that they are enjoying games in gaming console like XBox360, PSP3 And many other. But I like to play games in computer. My Favorite computer games are Need For Speed Most wanted, Counter Strike Condition Zero.

kethrindesouza

Apr 13, 2012
Denmark
PC games are very interesting and I like to play PC games. My favorites PC games are Vice City GTA, Project IGI, The Witcher 2, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Rage, Portal 2, Need For Speed, Age of Empire etc.

johnymorgans

Apr 19, 2012
USA-Georgia
I am a big fan of the computer games and i play the computer games alot. Few of my favorite computer games are NFS most wanted, Age of Empire, Medal of Honour, Counter-strike, Taken Three, GTA 4, Max Pain ,World of Warcraft etc...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here