Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The **OFFICIAL** Get to know your new neighbours at The Amex thread

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Just over four months until we play our first league game at The Amex (Thanks Pride!), hopefully in The Championship, so time think of when we take our seats for the first time...

Cheerful bon homie and nods all round, then the football starts...

So will our new neighbours be...

MOANERS? knowledgeable? Supportive? 'GET IT FORWARD' merchants? NEVER a good word types? etc.

It should be interesting :smile:

I just hope I'm not sitting next to a nutter, as I know the bloke sitting next to me will be :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hope I'm not next to any women or children and haven't got anyone behind that demand on sitting even when we all stand for attacks etc.

In front it doesn't really matter although be good to have singers with the odd bit of nice totty within eye shot.

WSU

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
just as long as i am not next to someone who farts, smells or sings out of tune i will be happy. I have had that for 5 years sat next to my dad at withdean and i have have enough

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I hope the disabled people and their carers don't mind a bit of swearing (not at our lot) I am quite partial to a loud "AWWWWWW f*** ME" when the ball goes just wide or just over. I will also be joining in with the singing, even if I am the only one doing it in that corner.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Hope I'm not next to any women or children and haven't got anyone behind that demand on sitting even when we all stand for attacks etc.

In front it doesn't really matter although be good to have singers with the odd bit of nice totty within eye shot.

WSU

Funnily enough this happened to a kid near us at Withdean against Notts County. Block on our row moaned at kid in front for standing up as the goal was being scored meaning his wife presumably missed the moment where the ball hit the net. Probably his only game of the season as well. Plus he was a dickhead who had to loudly pronounce his superior footballing knowledge for 90 minutes as well.

I am really dreading new neighbours at Falmer. The bunch around us at Withdean are very good, but I suspect at Falmer I will get annoyed by all the JCLs and Sky Sports Fans who moan at every pass going astray as shit. I know having a pop at JCLs isn't the done thing on here but I don't believe there's that many who generally wouldn't find someone loud who clearly had been to Withdean about twice, whetheir "their money is as good as mine" or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here