Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Albion Flyer Sunday 20th

0 Not allowed!
    Benny running Sunday 20th race 7 12.58 in A3 and from trap 5. Something new for us as he hasn't run for us from trap 5, but he has run and won from trap 5.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Can't make it myself. Will be watching in a bookies somewhere on Tyneside.
      I hope someone is able to take a picture of him in an orange jacket for the first time.

Go On Benny!
      I have not forgiven Lewes Council, or DeVeggie, or Archer, or Bellotti, or Stanley, or Bailey, or Whiteside, or Challis, or Saints and Spurs for that 0-0 in 1978.
      I don't get over things and I don't move on easily. OK?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I'll be there. Dont have the foggiest how to upload photo's im afraid Nige! Oh and give your mate who owns Big Bucks a big kiss from me, once again he has done bank account proud!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hola gus View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'll be there. Dont have the foggiest how to upload photo's im afraid Nige! Oh and give your mate who owns Big Bucks a big kiss from me, once again he has done bank account proud!!!
      If you know how to attach a photo to an email then sent it to me and I can upload it
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter
      Really Sayin' Somethin' Trigger's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Bit of a shame he's in race 7 with his reputation of liking to be out early.

I'm working Sunday so can't make it but will be wathicng at work, GO ON BENNY!!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If you know how to attach a photo to an email then sent it to me and I can upload it
      I honestly dont have a clue about stuff like that Gaz but for peronal reasons would love picture of him in the Orange jacket so if anyone else going can bring a camera and do the stuff that would be great!
      C'mon the Albion! Seagulltonian's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Looking at the card, I think Benny has a great chance, even from trap 5.

I will be there tomorrow, so you can blame me if he loses
      Last edited by Seagulltonian; 19-03-2011 at 23:34.
      93 Points and Promotion to the Premier League! We've Made It! 2016/17!
      75 Points and 4th place 2012/13 Upwards progress continues
      66 Points and 10th in the Championship 2011/12
      Championes Championes - League 1 2010/11!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Best of luck today everyone.
      There was a big bias towards the outside of the track last night with most races dominated by the wide runners.
      Let's hope it's the same today.
      Fingers crossed.

0 Not allowed!
      Benny ran a great race to finish 4th in his first race in A3, with a time of 30.66, with a sectional time of 4.21, he has only been beaten just over 3 lengths, for a first run in A3 this is a great run, the winner trap 1 has been running in A2, this is something we are going to have to live with from now on.
      Some information for you all, I have been told Benny has been put forward to a national greyhound magazine by the racing manager from hove stadium as the most improved greyhound running in graded races this year, once I have full details I will post, apparently there may be a write up about him in this magazine, watch this space.

0 Not allowed!
      Sounds great Mark. Hopefully with a bit of national media coverage, the bookies in house commentators will realise he's **** all to do with the Baggies! but is really a Seagull in disguise!
      I have not forgiven Lewes Council, or DeVeggie, or Archer, or Bellotti, or Stanley, or Bailey, or Whiteside, or Challis, or Saints and Spurs for that 0-0 in 1978.
      I don't get over things and I don't move on easily. OK?