Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Flyer Sunday 20th

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Benny running Sunday 20th race 7 12.58 in A3 and from trap 5. Something new for us as he hasn't run for us from trap 5, but he has run and won from trap 5.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Can't make it myself. Will be watching in a bookies somewhere on Tyneside.
I hope someone is able to take a picture of him in an orange jacket for the first time.

Go On Benny!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I'll be there. Dont have the foggiest how to upload photo's im afraid Nige! Oh and give your mate who owns Big Bucks a big kiss from me, once again he has done bank account proud!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'll be there. Dont have the foggiest how to upload photo's im afraid Nige! Oh and give your mate who owns Big Bucks a big kiss from me, once again he has done bank account proud!!!

If you know how to attach a photo to an email then sent it to me and I can upload it

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bit of a shame he's in race 7 with his reputation of liking to be out early.

I'm working Sunday so can't make it but will be wathicng at work, GO ON BENNY!!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
If you know how to attach a photo to an email then sent it to me and I can upload it

I honestly dont have a clue about stuff like that Gaz but for peronal reasons would love picture of him in the Orange jacket so if anyone else going can bring a camera and do the stuff that would be great!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Looking at the card, I think Benny has a great chance, even from trap 5.

I will be there tomorrow, so you can blame me if he loses :flounce:

Last edited:

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Best of luck today everyone.
There was a big bias towards the outside of the track last night with most races dominated by the wide runners.
Let's hope it's the same today.
Fingers crossed.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Benny ran a great race to finish 4th in his first race in A3, with a time of 30.66, with a sectional time of 4.21, he has only been beaten just over 3 lengths, for a first run in A3 this is a great run, the winner trap 1 has been running in A2, this is something we are going to have to live with from now on.
Some information for you all, I have been told Benny has been put forward to a national greyhound magazine by the racing manager from hove stadium as the most improved greyhound running in graded races this year, once I have full details I will post, apparently there may be a write up about him in this magazine, watch this space.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sounds great Mark. Hopefully with a bit of national media coverage, the bookies in house commentators will realise he's fcuk all to do with the Baggies! but is really a Seagull in disguise!

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
if benny progresses and reaches OR will our training fees go up????

No, the only extra cost would be if he ran at another track we will have the extra travelling cost, but then the prize money is very much more.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here