Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shall i own up?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
In the end she will find out, it always comes out in the wash.
Sorry if I slightly digress but this isn't the first time I've heard this happening

A few years ago my partner & I met this couple, started doing the usual things, diinner parties drinks on a Friday etc.
Shortly into the friendship my partner discovered that the guy was shagging his wife's best friend.

Everything came to a head when the guy's wife, told me that her husband had told her that my partner had made a pass at him.
We decided to contact her & put the record straight, after which they soon seperated, haven't heard from either of them since.

Now is being a friend or just sticking your nose in. We all know secrets about friends / people and really it's for them to sort out there own problems.

Anyway, I think the fireman bottled it. Talk is cheap unless your on NSC when you can give it Mr Big! Mr & Miss Fireman are currently under the fire blanket, she has no idea of his sins and he is full of guilt. What a twat!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
looks like fireman dan is an expert with his pole :facepalm:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Fireman Dan, ignore the haters and let NSC know what the hell happened when she got in. Did you grass yourself up and blame her mate? or keep schtum? we need to know...

FWIW the best advice was the shaggy post...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Ha ha ha,

In the shed.... you're sleeping in the shed, you're sleeping in the shed, with a wheel barrow for a bed!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love that video. Really made me laugh out loud. I love the fact that NSC is on the computer in the backgroud too!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd love to post my opinion on Fireman Dan's predicament but won't on the basis I might show my wife this "Gold" thread tonight.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Time for someone to file a missing persons report, he's been gone for a while and needs to come back and conclude this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here