Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shall i own up?

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
we should wait til the second video is up before sticking it in gold, the thread has been totally worth it though lol

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Hi guys.

I know we're not very welcome here but I often pop by to see what you lot are chatting about and I felt that I just had to join so that I could say how funny this thread is and how refreshing from all the serious shit that we all have to endure on our respective sites. The video is just quality, 10/10

Oh... BTW I was firmly in the 'deny all' camp and it's interesting from peoples responses how they view fireman and his antics, there are those of us who have hurt and there are those of you who have been hurt and there are the rest who've got it all to come.

Congrats on a so far great season, I'd settle for 2nd behind you at the moment but 'it's a funny old game' so I expect a few more twists before the seasons up.

I'm exactly the same.

Fireman you are a bit of a Toby, what makes it even funnier is her friend was never even going to mention it.

Like others have said, pictures would be appreciated.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
"There was a young fireman so bold
His cock into a hussy did fold
His relationship grew rockier
He was bashed by a Nokia
And now he's in NSC Gold."

:lolol::lolol:
And i thought NSC was getting boring, but every now and then, it comes up with a thread like THIS :lolol:

Top work NSC

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Fold it in! Surely being a Fireman he would unroll it and when finished be very meticulous about rolling it up again and putting it in the back of your Dennis.

Fireman you are clearly the only person who can do origami with your penis, in your spare time do you fold it into boats and planes.

Good trick if you can do it.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Erm....Manila is capital of The PHILIPPINES not Thailand

The capital of Thailand is Bangkok....which is more apt in this case...Bang_kok

Anyway pay more attention in class

Walsall is not in Poland either.

What? The only reason i've not done Walsall away is because I don't have a passport!

There was a young man called Dan.
Who tried to f*** his bird in a van.
She said no
But her best friend's a hoe
And far away he's now ran

The last line is shit.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Boring in the Post Office today, so had a bit of time:

A Randy Fireman called Dan
His juices flowed and over ran
He shagged his girl friends best mate
It would have been cheaper to masterbate
As now he's living in the back of his red van

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Classic video, classic first limerick, pure gold premise. I can't wait for the 2nd part of the video with all that new material. Some quality lines!

For the record having missed this yesterday, I honestly would say if want to shag another bird then current (well know what I mean) relationship isn't strong enough. Natural to think about another women, maybe ever 'bosh' odd one out after 5 years, but don't act on it! If a mate had done this I'd have told them to go with the partial admittance strategy of admitting you kissed the best mate, very sorry, very drunk, etc. Then when forgiven and gf confronts mate (if even does as might just give her cold shoulder) deny f***ing her and say mate's just pissed you told her!

Reckon good chance would have worked.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
There once was a fireman called Dan
Who'd come up with a sneaky plan
Shagged a girl he met out
The one he'd been wanking about
And claimed it was always gonna happen

a bit weak on the rhyming...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Well you're presumably not that bothered about your missus if you screwed someone else, so what's the big deal, if she dumps you, she dumps you?

Slight difference here I think between "my bird" and "your missus".

Like yesterday a policeman who I asked to confirm a report I had about a murder/suicide in Friston, just down the road, said evasively that he was aware of "an incident".

Which was all across Meridian News last night!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Erm....Manila is capital of The PHILIPPINES not Thailand

The capital of Thailand is Bangkok....which is more apt in this case...Bang_kok

Anyway pay more attention in class

Walsall is not in Poland either.

It was the first time they introduced operator connections to Poland way back in the ooh..1960's I think.

A BBC reporter famously tried the new link to Warsaw and was answered by a puzzled pronounced Midland accent live on air.:lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here