Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What people....

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4007764 said:
Do you allow to see you naked? Other halves, children, mothers? If the latter two, would you still let them see you naked with a hard on?

And who would you do a shit in front of?

Naked-wife (HO) Non HO-kids/Gus/Charlie/TB

Shit- Scott McGleish/Lee Bowyer/Diouf/Belotti/Archer

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wife, kids, Doc, 2nd 11 Camberley Ladies Hockey Team, & anyone in Ibiza 1988

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The usual lot i expose myself to i suppose. Those i pretend to urinate in the gardens of whilst staring willy-fiddlingly through their partly-steamed kitchen windows. Other men in changing rooms who i make out i have just played sports with or swam near. Gentle and persuasive uncle Tim and his friend Bobby. Gibbons i tease on wildlife drive-throughs. Old women who seem to have misplaced their glasses or have them perched on their purple hair completely unknowingly. And Michaela Strachan.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4007780 said:
I haven't seen my dad's willy for years, I remember thinking his was quite small and being worried cos if you take 50% of each of your features from both parents, well.....!

...just one tit then!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have no problems shitting in front of people and was most surprised when our bricklayers foreman sebastien became somewhat irate when the boys decided to leg it with the temporary plywood partitioning around the toilet whilst he was hidden behind it having a dump , he was so angry he started foaming at the mouth , one of the blokes took a photo of him but he became incandescant with rage , launching himself off the potty, unwiped and chasing the lad across the site and out to his car where he kept him bailed up until he was able to get the blokes phone and delete the pic.........some people are touchy..!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here